Love For Sail commercial

Just saw the commercial for the new show Love For Sail. It starts next Tuesday at 10pm eastern time. On the Lifetime channel.

Description of Tuesday nights episode says:

A dating series set aboard a cruise ship that sails to exotic location begins. In the opener, a woman attracts two men, and things heat up when the two suitors find out about each other. Meanwhile, two ladies fight over the same guy. :eek:

Just wondered what everyone's thoughts were on this show. Does this present a good image for the cruise line? Or will people see NCL as a singles line where you can hook up. Or do you think it is all in good fun?

The Epic is shown in the clip. I for one do not want to be on a ship when they are filming. I think it would distract from the cruising experience for my family. Also, in many reality shows the participants super inflate the drama regardless who is around. I think this show will provoke complaints.

Imagine if you set up a romantic dinner in the Le Bistro and one of the couples on the show was there at the same time and the camera crew and lighting crew were in there? I think it would ruin an evening with my wife.

This topic has already been discussed in threads, if anyone is interested

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1600084&highlight=love+for+sail

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1600013&highlight=love+for+sail

According to NCL the filming for this has already been finished, so it will not disrupt anyone's cruises.

Whaaaaaat? I am sooooo outraged! I am steaming out my ears! This is extremely upsetting. Women are actually getting paid for this when I have been doing it for free all these years????!!!!

Sorry, that was just too good of a line to not use!:p

coka

Whaaaaaat? I am sooooo outraged! I am steaming out my ears! This is extremely upsetting. Women are actually getting paid for this when I have been doing it for free all these years????!!!!

coka

I just spit water all over my computer!!:p

coka

Actually Coka you'v been paying to do it all these years ;).

I'm soooo not a reality show person but think I will check it out at least once.

I know I won't be able to help myself :eek:

Big day in this house today, baseball season started :)

coka

Coka, you crack me up! I'm so glad we'll be cruising together in a couple of weeks.

You are so right - much more informative and you don't have to watch those "real" fake people pretend to be into each other - not:rolleyes:

Okay, I watch cheesy reality shows sometimes! Mostly things like Top Chef and Top Model. And I know most of the reality shows are fake. However, I would rather watch this than the tons of cop/murder/investigative shows and the depressing news that's constantly on. I doubt the show will last long but I'll still watch it just to check it out.

Okay, I watch cheesy reality shows sometimes! Mostly things like Top Chef and Top Model. And I know most of the reality shows are fake. However, I would rather watch this than the tons of cop/murder/investigative shows and the depressing news that's constantly on. I doubt the show will last long but I'll still watch it just to check it out.

That's generally why I'm on the Internet and not in front of a tv. I'll watch some "non fiction" programming on Discovery, History, etc., plus I DO like sports, but with most of what's on I'd either get depressed or lose half my brain cells if I watch.

Archived