Carnival Pride Kids Program

ACRmom

I'm thinking of booking on the Pride,but am wondering how the kids programs are on a smaller ship vs a larger one. I will have two boys with me, 12 and 5. They liked the program on the Dream. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Your 12 yo will go to Circle C.....its very fun! He will have lots more freedom than Camp Carnival. your 12yr old wont need to sign in/out, just comes and go to whatever activites he wants. I highly reccomned he go's to the meet and greet and the party on night 1 because everyone will be new and it will be easier to make friends then if he appears first on the 3rd night, when everyone may have already made cliques.

I also have a schedule from Circle C when we were on the Magic....i'l post them on here on Sunday evening, as I am currently out of town and don't have the schedule

Unfournatly, I do not know much about what your 5yr old will do except that he'll be in a Camp Carnival group....

My kids both did Camp Carnival on the Pride and absolutely loved it!! My daughter was 8 and my son 5, every morning they woke up and asked when they could go back. I also used the late night child care and that was awesome also. I am getting ready to do another cruise in November and my daughter who is now 12 is glued to the computer doing research on Circle C she can't wait. I see you did the Dream how was that? That is the cruise we are going on, so tell me anything you can.

Archived