When will Carnival assign us a room? were 2 weeks out!

Niche79

So I booked over 2 months early and have YET to ever be assigned a room and were just 2 weeks out now. Also I cant change the bed settings on carnival .com to 1 queen like on other sites, it wont allow me to change it like others say they can. uggh. This will be our first Carnival so I wanted to do a 5 day on the Ecstasy but when you have stuff like this, it makes ya sort of worry! Anyhow thanks for the help:p

If you booked a TBA in any cat, i wouldn't worry about your cabin. They will assign it when you get your room key, (sign & sail card) You may even end up in a really nice cabin, I have. As far as bed configurations, I know nothing, except that they can change beds in a jiffy. Go with a good attitude, and get a good surprise, and enjoy.:D

Same here. First I booked the balcony guarantee, the cabin was assigned like 6 weeks prior to our sailing. I wasn't that happy with the cabin assigned.

Then I got a really good deal on the suite guarantee, therefore i upgraded.

But now we are only one week prior to sailing and the cabin is still not assigned.

I talked to my PVP and he told me exactly what Rusty Aligator said. Sometimes they assign the cabin 8 weeks prior to sailing, but some time also at the day of departure.

I only was worried, because we are leaving tonight for Frankfurt and our flight to the States is already tomorrow morning. But the PVP told me, that it is not a problem to print the documents with cabin status TBA.

Therefore, right now I can't wait for the taxi to arrive in front of my door!!!! :cool:

If you booked a TBA in any cat, i wouldn't worry about your cabin. They will assign it when you get your room key, (sign & sail card) You may even end up in a really nice cabin, I have. As far as bed configurations, I know nothing, except that they can change beds in a jiffy. Go with a good attitude, and get a good surprise, and enjoy.:D

I totally agree. The representative told me the longer you wait for a cabin the more of a chance you will get a really nice cabin. And as far as the bed lately they have it right. But once they had to convert from twin to king. They did this in no time. Just putting two beds together and making one! :)

Karen

and to add my .02 the Carnival website is still WIP(work in progress).:p

Meaning some have been able to get that bed configuration to stick some can't. It's weird. I was able to get the configuration to still for my mom's cabin but when it came to my family's cabin-nope. Go figure!:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it. Like others have said....2seconds to change the bed. Just leave a nice little sticky note for your steward if you don't see him/her to let them know of your preference.;)

Archived