Independence - activities for 12 year olds..

Hi, I'd be really grateful if somebody with recent experience of Indy could advise what the 12 year old club / activities are like.

I have twins who are not really old for their age who do like organised activities rather than "hanging out".

We sail 2nd June this year so I suspect there will be a fair few kids on (given the extra bank holiday) but probably not as many as Summer.

The kids stuff on Ventura was fab but on Oriana 2 years ago it was almost non existent - apart from a Hitler style leader throwing the kids out of the jacuzzi every 5 minutes:D

If anyone has a flyer from an actual cruise they could post, that'd be even better!!

thanks

Hi, I'd be really grateful if somebody with recent experience of Indy could advise what the 12 year old club / activities are like.

I have twins who are not really old for their age who do like organised activities rather than "hanging out".

We sail 2nd June this year so I suspect there will be a fair few kids on (given the extra bank holiday) but probably not as many as Summer.

The kids stuff on Ventura was fab but on Oriana 2 years ago it was almost non existent - apart from a Hitler style leader throwing the kids out of the jacuzzi every 5 minutes:D

If anyone has a flyer from an actual cruise they could post, that'd be even better!!

thanks

Hi Kdee

If you click on Roll Calls, RccL, Independence, then choose the June 2nd sailing, the rest of us on this cruise will be more than happy to answer all questions and give any help needed, we also have a meet & Mingle organised, so far we have 47 signed up for this, we'd be happy to welcome you.

Don't worry about your 12 year old, there is plenty going on day and night to keep them occupied, they also have their own area of the ship with "No Adults allowed"

Hope to see you on our Roll Call thread.

Regards, Chrissy

Hi Kdee

If you click on Roll Calls, RccL, Independence, then choose the June 2nd sailing, the rest of us on this cruise will be more than happy to answer all questions and give any help needed, we also have a meet & Mingle organised, so far we have 47 signed up for this, we'd be happy to welcome you.

Don't worry about your 12 year old, there is plenty going on day and night to keep them occupied, they also have their own area of the ship with "No Adults allowed"

Hope to see you on our Roll Call thread.

Regards, Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,

am already on it - signed up a while back.

Thanks for comment re lots going on - I'd just like a bit more specifically from someone who has been recently if there's anyone out there, especially as they will be in that very early teen stage...so if anyone can help that'd be great :)

Archived