CONFUSION - SWELLING -cherry- TART OR BLACK

kcdancerkc

CHERRY JUICE OR SUPPLEMENTS/capsules?

Tart cherry or Black Cherry-- which of these is for inflamation, and swelling, water weight?

I think I would like the taste of Black cherry if I wanted to use concentrate at home - for overall health (never swell at home)

- but for pills, doesn't matter to me

One has a little more sodium - one has a little more potasium according to livestrong.org

I never want to have my legs EVER swell up as much as the cruise I just finished --- 10 lbs of water weight left me finally when I got home - withing 4 days

too bad it wasn't also the 6 lbs of food weight!

That was 8 day cruise

4 day coming in January - but don't wan't to spend my 50th birthday looking like the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka !

I had brought cute isotoner / ballet looking slippers - just for the cabin - I had to wear them to dinner, dancing, excursions

It was bad

your cherry experiences please --- I already have a list reminding about compression stockings, bottled water etc ad nauseum -- I think this is the last link I need to also fly in JULY

Thanksssssssssssssssss

:)

I know that tart or sour (both) cherries are good for arthritis..but if I were in your shoes, forgive the pun, I'd ask my dr for a mild water pill. I know when we went to Hawaii my feet and legs swelled like crazy and my dr told me it was from breathing the salt air, luckily he had given me a mild diuretic. On my last cruise I actually had to take my inhaler (for asthma) along because the salt air affects my lungs..not bad but had it just in case. Anyway, getting back to the swelling..it may not even be the food you are eatting just breathing the salt air ..good luck.

I've been taking it after I heard it can help for Plantar Fascatiis. I take Black Cherry Concentrate in pill form. Here's the link I buy mine from, I take 2 every morning.

http://www.drugstore.com/gnc-natural-brand-black-cherry-concentrate-250mg-capsules/qxp153713

I'll let you know how this works after my 12 day cruise I leave for next week! I do plan on taking a mild diuretic also just in case!

But this has helped with my back and sciatic pain, and I sleep VERY well! It's very high in anti oxidants and anti inflammatory.

Archived