Elation Review April 2012

sukyrin

Do you remember what time you were off the ship by?

We did Platinum Self-Assist and were off the ship by 8:15ish on Monday. If I had to guess, Self-Assist for non-VIP probably started around 8:30 and Regular debark probably started around 9.

If you have an early flight or another good reason you must debark early, go to the Guest Services desk on the last sea day and explain your situation. They will usually honor those requests.

Did they have a laundry bag special and if so what day was it?

I sailed the Elation 04/07/2012 and they did have the laundry bag special and it was on the 4th day.

They also did have the bitter and blanc on the menu and I really thought about getting it but I didn't. It was hard for me to not get the warm melting cake!

We went to Nachi Cocum and it was just ok. Our server was named Manuel and he was terrible. We tipped him in the beginning very generously in hopes that he would come back around frequently. That did not happen. However, they day was fun regardless.

In Progreso we did an impromptu Auto Progreso excursion. They sold it to us on the bus ride from the pier to the town. They charged me $70 for 5 people to go to a private beach (Techno Hotel) there was all the drinks and a mexican buffet along with a tour to the Mayan ruins. It was better than Cozumel. The five people included two adults and 3 kids whose ages were 15, 12 and 10. They drank virgin drinks most of the day!

Archived