Needs help with Cannes Private Tour

PamIam

I am looking for recommendations and your experiences of private tour companies originating from Cannes. I read about Slyvie Di Cristo, Dream Tours, Revelations, and Prestige. I am looking at a full day tour that includes Nice Eze, St Paul and Monaco. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you:)

I am looking for recommendations and your experiences of private tour companies originating from Cannes. I read about Slyvie Di Cristo, Dream Tours, Revelations, and Prestige. I am looking at a full day tour that includes Nice Eze, St Paul and Monaco. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you:)

We used Revelation Tours and they were great! We visited Nice, Eze, St Paul and Monaco.

Enjoy!

Last year my sister used Catherine Coppex of traveltourprestige.com and was very impressed. They arranged visits to Monte Carlo, Eze, St. Paul de Vence and Nice. They will take you anywhere you care to go, they meet you at the port and deliver you back.

We are contemplating using this company ourselves going on the Grand Princess on July 28th, its a pity you are not on the same cruise because we could have shared the cost.

Hope you sort something out.

Archived