Cool Runnings??

chismrules

I just tried their number listed 1-246-436-0911 and it says been disconnected etc. Anyone have their current number. And can anyone tell me more specifically what their lunch was, I have 2 older children but still picky, they don't eat salad, or anything with manyaise?, or bar-b-cue sauce. I don't know where they got that from, I eat most things, lol. Thanks for any help.

Here's the contact info I have for CR:

Tel: 246-436-0911

Fax: 246-429-2596

Email: coolrunningscruises@caribsurf.com

Last cruise we did they served chicken and a white fish, both grilled with mild island flavouring, nothing too spicy. They have different sauces you can add, including my favourite yellow pepper sauce...

They also served potato salad and a green salad (maybe a caesar?). They also had banana bread.

Cheers, P:)

I just tried their number listed 1-246-436-0911 and it says been disconnected etc. Anyone have their current number. And can anyone tell me more specifically what their lunch was, I have 2 older children but still picky, they don't eat salad, or anything with manyaise?, or bar-b-cue sauce. I don't know where they got that from, I eat most things, lol. Thanks for any help.

Just returned on Sunday. We sailed with Cool Runnings this past Friday (4-13-12). We had an amazing time! The staff went above and beyond to accomodate EVERYONE on the catamaran. I read reviews that the swimming with the turtles was crowded and that it might be better to sail with a company that did not take as many people out at once. I agree.....it was crowded, but there were several others companies at the same place at the same time (large and small groups). There is no way around the crowds in my opinion. Even with all the people.....the turtles were amazing! I would sail with Cool Runnings again, given the chance. We NEVER felt crowed on the catamaran. The boat was kept extremely clean including the restrooms. The staff was constantly washing drinking glasses, wiping down the counters, taking care of the restroom (replenishing supplies and freshening the bathroom), etc. The food was amazing! Chicken, flying fish, rice, potato salad, lettuce salad, noodles, banana bread, and carrot cake. There was more than enough food to please and feed everyone! The open bar was good and plentiful providing something for everyone also! I am a person with somewhat high standards and I thought this was a top notch operation! Way to go Cool Runnings!

Karyn

We usually spend a month in Barbados every year. Cool Runnings is by far one of our favorite outings. The Captains and crews are attentive and FUN FUN. Great food, the chef used to work on a cruise ship. Can't wait to go again.

Archived