Accessible Oasis Cabin's

livingitup

Does anyone have pictures of accessible cabins on the Oasis? Preferably cabin 6147. :)

FYI - I stayed in HC cabin3178 on the Allure. It was an Oceanview cabin but the size is about the same as Oasis 6147. Do not have a picutre.

All cabins on the Oasis/Allure are bit smaller than some of the accessible cabins on other RCCL's ship's. With that said my cabin was more than adequate to meet the needs of both myself and roommate. My roommate was wheelchair bound . I use both a mobility scooter and a walker when crusing. We never had an issue with the size of the room or moving about using are equipmemt .

There is no sofa as sometimes found in HC cabins on other RCCL ships. There will only be chair/coffee table in the cabin along with the standard desk set up. 6147 can hold 3 people and the third person most likely would sleep on a pullman that drops down from the sealing ( 3178 Allure holds 4 and had 2 drop down pullmans). This would be the only thing that could present an issue due to the placement of the ladder if the pullman is needed. There is an electrical plug by the headboard of the bed and also by the desk . So we both could charge are equipment at the same time.

The closet has a pulldown clothes rod and a lower safe to accomodate wheelchair/scooter uses. There was ample closet and drawer space. The bathroom has all the standard accessible features and worked out well. My roommate had no issues with transferring from her wheelchair to the shower seat.

Hope this helps you.

Archived