Golf Carts?

mobsterdon

We are going on a Western Caribbean on Princess next March. We will be stopping at Cozumel, Roatan and Belize, I was wanting to maybe take a golf cart around on of the stops. Are there golf carts here and would it be worth it, or would one of the other stops be better? Thanks for any help.

Caye Caulker looks to be the only golf cart option of your cruise, and you'll have to take a water taxi to get there. I'm not sure if it's worth it or not, but I've read about people enjoying them. :cool:

Yes, this is the only place I have heard of having them. We rented them in Caye Caulker. It was okay, nothing great at all. If you do this, make sure to bring you driver's license. We were going to rent two of them because we were a family of 8 but I forgot my drivers license (didn't know I needed it) so we had to rent one big one that did fit all 8 of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Cozumel would probably be your best bet. I didn't see golf carts but there were tons of 4 person dune buggy like vehicles that seemed quite popular and better suited to exploring outside of town. You could pop over to the ruins in the morning then just drive around.

I couldn't see anything appropriate for a golf cart at any stop really unless you were staying in San Pedro or somewhere like that for a while. You'll see when you leave the ports. It's either too hectic or too spread out for golf carts.

Archived