Screen Shot Help Please

CRUISE4JANE

I feel silly asking this question, but I can't seem to get a screen shot of fare viewer prices. I want to take one and email it to me to save, but every time I tried, I can't. It won't let me paste it into my email :rolleyes:. I must be doing something wrong. I was told to use control + print screen, then open email to send to me, and right click and paste. Well, it doesn't work. My paste won't highlight. I tried using Google Chrome and IE. Guess I want to be prepared for any OBCs that I may get. I hear a lot of CC members doing this to protect themselves if they are denied. Can anyone give me step by step instructions. Thanks. :)

I feel silly asking this question, but I can't seem to get a screen shot of fare viewer prices. I want to take one and email it to me to save, but every time I tried, I can't. It won't let me paste it into my email :rolleyes:. I must be doing something wrong. I was told to use control + print screen, then open email to send to me, and right click and paste. Well, it doesn't work. My paste won't highlight. I tried using Google Chrome and IE. Guess I want to be prepared for any OBCs that I may get. I hear a lot of CC members doing this to protect themselves if they are denied. Can anyone give me step by step instructions. Thanks. :)

what I do after taking the screen shot, I open Microsoft word and past it in there save it as a word doc, then you can email it I am sure any doc program will work

hope this helps

See your other post w/ same title:

If you have VISTA or WINDOWS 7 find the "Snip" Tool, Pin it to your TaskBar and use it to save the Screen Image to MY PICTURES (or paste it to a new MicroSoft WORD Document, as suggested above), from which you should be able to copy and paste.

You can also just hit PrintScreen and then open a WORD Document, hit PASTE and save the document.

ken

If you have VISTA or WINDOWS 7 find the "Snip" Tool, Pin it to your TaskBar and use it to save the Screen Image to MY PICTURES (or paste it to a new MicroSoft WORD Document, as suggested above), from which you should be able to copy and paste.

You can also just hit PrintScreen and then open a WORD Document, hit PASTE and save the document.

ken

Yes, I screwed up and don't know how to delete one of the posts :eek:. I also saw that right after I posted, another poster posted the same thing. I think it is time for me to pour a nice glass of Chardonnay as I am getting a little aggravated right now. I CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO PASTE or even SNIP. But I guess I will be hear all night until I figure it out, because I am one who will not stop until I HAVE figured it out. Whew, such work :eek:. Hopefully, it won't take long. I know you have explained and helped me in the past. Thanks.

ken

HOORAY, HOORAY :). I did it :p. I do have Windows Vista and I decided to try the easy way, whereas I hit PrintScreen and then opened a Word Document, hit paste and then I would have saved it if I wanted to. You are a genius Ken. Thanks. Now all I have to do is go and put a note in one of my posters and say delete or I can delete both since they have another thread that was started. Thanks again. Guess I won't be up all night figuring this out :).

Archived