Quick question on room photos

dogchopper

I remember a site that has photos of most rooms on the ships, but I've lost the link.. We are thinking of booking a last minute cruise on the Destiny. I was wondering what the aft room 6104 (upper deck) looks like. It's not a

porthole but says it has a window with an obstructed view??

Man I was looking everywhere to find that 'pm'. I feel stupid.. Gotta figure out how to unblock that.

Next question, Lido deck room 9206. Any ideas on if that would be too busy of an area?..

And thanks for the dot com :)

Honestly, where that particular room is located is dead center in one of the main hallways that goes out to the Lido Pool area. For me, that's just way too much foot traffic going past my door. If I had a cabin on Lido, I want to be on the front half that's forward of the main elevators. Less foot traffic there.

Man I was looking everywhere to find that 'pm'. I feel stupid.. Gotta figure out how to unblock that.

Next question, Lido deck room 9206. Any ideas on if that would be too busy of an area?..

And thanks for the dot com :)

We had the Balcony room 9208 on Destiny just last Feb. We thought it was perfect. Pictures and a full review below in my signature.

That's what I was afraid of. I like to be near elevators (lazy as I am) but not in the middle of too much traffic... Thanks

On the far side of the room right next to 9206, room 9212 is a door not pictured on the deck plan. It cuts down on the traffic. In fact it creates a 'private hall' feel. People coming from the pool deck don't open the door and walk that hall.

On the far side of the room right next to 9206, room 9212 is a door not pictured on the deck plan. It cuts down on the traffic. In fact it creates a 'private hall' feel. People coming from the pool deck don't open the door and walk that hall.

Thanks form the tip, that may just be the room we take!!

Archived