Tendering from Carnival Freedom in GC??

JRA1708

We will be in GC in July. I read on a thread here that you have to get stickers for your whole party if your going on a excursion booked from the island and not Carnival before you tender off. Would like info from past Freedom sailers to confirm or regect this statement. I tendered at Half moon Cay thru Carnival and it was 1st come 1st served. (It was jammed packed though :() Would love input on this..THANX

/we just got off of the Freedom and I do not remember needing a sticker or the need to show our excursion tickets to get on the tender boat. The tender process was very smooth. We got off the boat pretty early and walked around for a half hour while we waited on our excursion to leave at 8:30

/we just got off of the Freedom and I do not remember needing a sticker or the need to show our excursion tickets to get on the tender boat. The tender process was very smooth. We got off the boat pretty early and walked around for a half hour while we waited on our excursion to leave at 8:30

My experience a few weeks ago was the same. The tender process was very quick. We gave ourselves an hour and needed only 30 to load, tender, and find our exclusion.

• 2 weeks later...

We tendered in about 30 minutes? Just went to the debark deck, tender took about 10minutes? Very smooth.

232323232%7Ffp53239%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6546332%3Bnu0mrj

Tender

232323232%7Ffp53274%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6544%3B32%3Bnu0mrj

Half way point view

232323232%7Ffp53252%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6643932%3Bnu0mrj

To give perspective, this view was from the opposite end of 7 mile beach and the port.

Happy Sailing,

Did not have an excursion booked through Carnival. Went to gangway as soon ship was at anchor and got right onto a tender. No lines, no stickers, just had to wait for tender to fill up. Don't wait for an announcement. They began the tendering process as soon as cleared. Our port time was 7 am, so I think the announcement was delayed due to the fact that it was early. We heard the ship's announcement from shore as we waited at the rental car office.:)

Archived