Need Your Vote: A4 or PH3

bzv143

The room is narrower by approximately 2 feet than the standard PH's. It is most noticeable at the foot of the bed and the built in vanity/drawer area and in the walk in closet. We were on the transatlantic cruise and I would say we spent some time on the balcony. What was nice about the size of the balcony was that we could move our chairs around to protect us from the wind and control the amount of sun we were receiving. The cabin is starboard aft.

IMG_7788.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

We will be in the same cabin on Rivera's maiden voyage in a little over 2 weeks. It will be interesting to see how much we use the balcony because this is a very port intensive cruise.

IMG_7757.jpg

Thanks so much for the great pictures!! I wonder if the small table and 2 chairs could be removed so that there is more space between the bed and the dressing table. Is the bathroom any smaller than the other PH's? Will the butler bring out a table and extra chairs to the balcony? Your picture shows great views from the balcony, I'm excited about that, hope the weather is warm in greek isles in October. Thanks for your help.

The bathroom is not any smaller. I am sure if you asked they could do something with the table and chairs at the foot of the bed, the same with a table on the balcony. You can always ask and if they can do it they will. Our balcony had one lounge chair like is around the pool and we requested a second one which was there within a few hours.

You will find Oceania staff very accommodating. If they can do it, they will.

Archived