New Orleans Cruise/Parking Packages

btkennard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We changed our reservation to Holiday Inn French Quarter - Royal Street. The price is close to the same, and doesn't include the cocktails or the breakfast, but it's in a covered parking deck and it's in the French Quarter and much closer to the cruise terminal.

The Renaissance New Orleans has a cruise/park package. I called Marriott direct because the code for the Convention Center did not show free parking. When I spoke to the rep, she told me about the Renaissance. It is very close to the port.

we booked the Marriott Convention Center with parking for our cruise,but we did it on line.This was for two beds and park and cruise was 169.99.I also booked two room with a king bed and it was 99.00 each room.when I called the 800 reservation number for some reason he could not do it,he said call the hotel but I already did it on line.

woody

I just seen that the Hotel Monteleone is having a summer special and the double rooms are only $119. We booked our room there. On their web site there is a small link in the upper right corner that says $119

• 1 month later...
We changed our reservation to Holiday Inn French Quarter - Royal Street. The price is close to the same, and doesn't include the cocktails or the breakfast, but it's in a covered parking deck and it's in the French Quarter and much closer to the cruise terminal.

We have booked this hotel and are on the same sailing! (counting the days :D)

Maybe we'll see you there!! :p

Archived