best full day snorkeling in Curacao?

starnsky

We are going on a 21 day caribbean cruise in Feb. I have never been to Curacao and was hoping someone could tell me the best snorkeling excursion for a full day.

I just don't want to be rushed and want a relaxing time at my own pace.

We are going on a 21 day caribbean cruise in Feb. I have never been to Curacao and was hoping someone could tell me the best snorkeling excursion for a full day.

I just don't want to be rushed and want a relaxing time at my own pace.

I also have not been to Curacao and also researching for a snorkelling excursion. :confused: I have found the-dive-bus dot com on line and through CC. I may give them a try but at the moment doing more research. ;)

I also have not been to Curacao and also researching for a snorkelling excursion. :confused: I have found the-dive-bus dot com on line and through CC. I may give them a try but at the moment doing more research. ;)

I hope someone will chime in here!

I was in Curacao with Celebrity the winter of 2010. I had read online before we left that Jan Thiel Bay was a great spot. We met a few others on the ship who wanted to snorkel, but not on an excursion. We got a cab at the pier and paid something like $20 US to go to Jan Thiel Bay. The cab driver brought us to a resort (sorry, don't remember the name). We snorkelled out of their lagoon along the outside wall. The visibility was incredible even as it got deeper and so was the marine life. Since we were at a resort we were able to use the bathrooms, showers, beach and buy food and drinks. My friend took the same cruise again in 2011 and went there for a second time. She said it was just as great as the year before.

Archived