Freeport Snorkleing Review

JKrise

DW and I are considering booking a snorkeling trip with 'Pat & Diane Snorkeling' in Freeport.

Anyone used them in the past?

We would love to hear of your impressions & experience with them.

A little nervious about getting back to the ship on time....Just the way I am wired...I am always nervious about that...(but have learned to adapt).

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a snorkeling tour in Freeport to have in mind as backup in case our cruise misses HMC, so I'm interested in feedback, too.

LOL! That is the same reason I am looking into Freeport...

I booked the snorkeling tour w/ Pat & Diane last October & thought they were great. The guides were very personable & informative about the islands. You could tell that they understood that their business is directly impacted by reviews on the internet & they went the extra mile to make sure everyone was happy & it wasn't a forced effort either. The snorkeling was great. It was better than the snorkeling I did in Belize last week. I plan on booking them again for my Ecstacy cruise in Oct. They were very concience of getting us back so we wouldn't miss the ship. I would 100% recommend them & feel safe about doing so.

• 6 months later...
I booked the snorkeling tour w/ Pat & Diane last October & thought they were great. The guides were very personable & informative about the islands. You could tell that they understood that their business is directly impacted by reviews on the internet & they went the extra mile to make sure everyone was happy & it wasn't a forced effort either. The snorkeling was great. It was better than the snorkeling I did in Belize last week. I plan on booking them again for my Ecstacy cruise in Oct. They were very concience of getting us back so we wouldn't miss the ship. I would 100% recommend them & feel safe about doing so.
Hoping for the same on 12/5!;)

Archived