Fresh Off Fascination!

rnvattes

Debarked yesterday following an absolutely wonderful sailing! Met some great fellow cruise critics on board, including nobody137,mosel,twinklestars,gracerev, and ednotmilkman which was an added treat!

Full review -- with pics -- to come soon, but life on land is much more filled with obligations than life at sea, so it will take me some time. For now, the short story for all of you getting ready to sail is that it is a beautiful ship with good food, great drinks, and plenty of entertainment. Crew was friendly and attentive, and facilities were all clean and in good working order.

No complaints from this cruiser!

Stay tuned ;)

Debarked yesterday following an absolutely wonderful sailing! Met some great fellow cruise critics on board, including nobody137,mosel,twinklestars,gracerev, and ednotmilkman which was an added treat!

Full review -- with pics -- to come soon, but life on land is much more filled with obligations than life at sea, so it will take me some time. For now, the short story for all of you getting ready to sail is that it is a beautiful ship with good food, great drinks, and plenty of entertainment. Crew was friendly and attentive, and facilities were all clean and in good working order.

No complaints from this cruiser!

Stay tuned ;)

Sounds like you had a good time, great! I loved Fascination and esp. Half Moon Cay!! Will be looking forward to your review and pics!

Archived