Changing Room after Online Check-In

Sameday

So we are going on a cruise on the Breeze in a few months. I noticed the spa balcony are getting close to the same price we paid for our balcony and was thinking of upgrading (From 8C to 8P), there are lots of spa rooms open. We have already done the online check-in but would like to change our room. Will this be a hassle or can we reprint all the docs with a new room on it? We booked through a rewards points credit card using points for some of the trip so we theoretically used a travel agent and cant change through carnival directly. Any advice would be appreciated. This is our 2nd cruise, our first was on a 5 day out of Tampa on the Inspiration and now we are going on the Breeze for 12 days out of Barcelona for our honeymoon. It is quite a jump in days on the boat.

you can print the documents as many times as needed. You can make changes and reprint. Nothing is set in stone until about 72 hours before your flight.

Spa deck balconies are opened- there is no roof for covering.

I didn't realize that about the balcony covering... I don't think I would like it being uncovered, thanks. What about a spa balcony on the panorama deck, there are some of those available as well, I believe it is one floor down.

Archived