PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Afternoon Pomme! If you think you're falling apart now, just wait!:rolleyes:

Omg Vegas LOLOLOL this cracked me up!!!:p

Good evening breezers, and CHEERS!! I'm calling double happy hours because I came home to no AC, nuttin' nada zilch:mad::(:rolleyes: No service call until the morning, oh well oh well oh well!!:D

Good evening breezers, and CHEERS!! I'm calling double happy hours because I came home to no AC, nuttin' nada zilch:mad::(:rolleyes: No service call until the morning, oh well oh well oh well!!:D

Oh man Floatie.. That sux..Alot cooler here today.. Good luck on the AC..

Oh boy, that does sux! You outta be "good and toasty" by the time the serviceman gets there!:eek:

Floatie, hopefully its not as gross there as it was today in Tampa.

Floatie, hopefully its not as gross there as it was today in Tampa.

It was pretty humid here yesterday for sure! Then we had a storm blow through about 6 and that cooled it down to in the 70's. The nights aren't too bad, Mama is not gonna be happy today until they get here though, it's a hot one coming up:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning breezies!!! Almost TGIF WOOOOHOO!!:D

It was pretty humid here yesterday for sure! Then we had a storm blow through about 6 and that cooled it down to in the 70's. The nights aren't too bad, Mama is not gonna be happy today until they get here though, it's a hot one coming up:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning breezies!!! Almost TGIF WOOOOHOO!!:D

S.C. to Flagler, do we have "air" yet?:)

S.C. to Flagler, do we have "air" yet?:)

Heeeeheeeee....oh yes we do...a patch job but it should hold for a bit longer:rolleyes::D Hiya Vegas!

Hiya breezers!! We are having a good old fashioned thunderboomer at the moment, a-gain! When I get home before it starts, it's all good!!

Not much going on here.. Did you get a flight yet??

No, but I'm pretty certain I'll book a flight into Miami to avoid the drive back and forth to Ft. Lauderdale. Never been to Miami so it will be an experience. Whatca think?

Heeeeheeeee....oh yes we do...a patch job but it should hold for a bit longer:rolleyes::D Hiya Vegas!

Hiya breezers!! We are having a good old fashioned thunderboomer at the moment, a-gain! When I get home before it starts, it's all good!!

I've had quite a few patch jobs myself! Gotta cut corners where you can. I gotta have someone come and look under the house. The termite guy called me on Tuesday to let me know they would be out for the anual inspection. "If we find anything "or water leaks", we'll let you know. Fast forward to yesterday. The service man came and "lo and behold" I have a water leak. I don't believe it since he had that on his mind when he called me. Just a little bit of a coincidence. Second opinion coming!

Archived