PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

A bunch of us cruised together abit ago.. It was on here that friendships started.. We love to meet new friends and I know that either here or there we will be friends along time.. As you can tell by some of my posts that I am shy also...;) Can't wait to meet you..:D

Shy, you gotta be kidding!:)

Don't you already have a lady friend riding with you?

Yes a young lady who is a friend will be with me. Nothing more to it than that .....she actually trusts me to behave myself and act like a gentleman.

Please keep the laughter and contrary comments to a minimum.

Hello guys I started reading and got so tired by page 20 or something...but what I did note is a lot of our Breezers are on this thread.....so I need to keep up and obviously you have been buddies for a long time.....funny thing I should add is that I always laugh because Vegas and Joemum just usually have one liners on our thread but you all actually communicate on here..............love that.........you are among friends that you have met and actually have bonds with......I hope that will be true for us all too...........so ok no Irish brogue from us......but even after living here for 20 years...the "Aussie" is still there.........so hopefully some of you will love that.........when I first moved to the "states" I was very shy....but everyone wanted to "hear me speak"...which made me so scared at first....but I really realized that it helped me in my job etc......crazy....but glad you guys love it.............now the thing is do you know all the "lingo" or will we be talking in another language.....

Welcome aboard!

Always room for new friends

I still don't know how ANYone could not have ever seen that movie...it is a real mystery to me!:confused:

Yup! A few drops in each ear oughta do it!:D

I'm so confused by the whole thing. We have 9 cruises and 63 days behind us...we should have been Platinum on the 1st leg of the Breeze:( I was really looking forward to having some laundry done and packing less.

You guys are all set.

I literally turned 42 just a few days ago. Still doing ok, slower than 20 yrs ago, but doing ok.

Yeah and to make matters worse, they pull out the bifocal card. Escaped it this year. Next year she predicts I'm gonna need them.

Mornin all

Feeling a little better from the pneumonia - it really takes it out of you. I have to go back to the dr mon am for a complete blood work up.

It eained all day yesterday, so John couldnt work - we went to see Dark Shadows- dont bother, I was bored through it==was really disappointed cause I love Johnny Depp.

will check bacl later 0 all have a great day :)

Mornin all

Feeling a little better from the pneumonia - it really takes it out of you. I have to go back to the dr mon am for a complete blood work up.

It eained all day yesterday, so John couldnt work - we went to see Dark Shadows- dont bother, I was bored through it==was really disappointed cause I love Johnny Depp.

Dox glad to hear you are better. Have you considered the pneumonia vaccine. I got it years ago and haven't had it since. I had a bout of pneumonia when I was teenager which knocked me out for two weeks.

Good morning breezers!! Feels like almost lunchtime, I slept until 8:eek::eek::eek: Guess this hella week caught up to me:p Happy Saturday!!

Dox, glad to hear you are feeling better and good to see you here:)

Welcome to our funatical place aussie, make yourself right at home!:D

Yeah and to make matters worse, they pull out the bifocal card. Escaped it this year. Next year she predicts I'm gonna need them.

Ahahaaaaaa!!! I remember shortly after my 40th, my Dad and I were at the table reading the paper and he looks over at me and says... oh, I see you're starting to play the trombone, time for readers:eek: he was right!:rolleyes::p

Ahahaaaaaa!!! I remember shortly after my 40th, my Dad and I were at the table reading the paper and he looks over at me and says... oh, I see you're starting to play the trombone, time for readers:eek: he was right!:rolleyes::p

Maybe I'll just get the readers. LOL

Good morning breezers was having a little trouble getting the site this morning so gave up. Have a great one.

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon.!

I was sharing those pics with my roommate... she is excited as well!

Thanks, Ward:)

Yes, she is one beautiful ship, for sure! So un-Carnival looking...will be a nice change!

Hi Linda! Yes, we did miss you! Hope you daughter is on the mend!

Thanks, Lois! Her Dr never called her back yesterday, so we're just hoping she stays out of major pain over the weekend.

Hello guys I started reading and got so tired by page 20 or something...but what I did note is a lot of our Breezers are on this thread.....so I need to keep up and obviously you have been buddies for a long time.....funny thing I should add is that I always laugh because Vegas and Joemum just usually have one liners on our thread but you all actually communicate on here..............love that.........you are among friends that you have met and actually have bonds with......I hope that will be true for us all too...........so ok no Irish brogue from us......but even after living here for 20 years...the "Aussie" is still there.........so hopefully some of you will love that.........when I first moved to the "states" I was very shy....but everyone wanted to "hear me speak"...which made me so scared at first....but I really realized that it helped me in my job etc......crazy....but glad you guys love it.............now the thing is do you know all the "lingo" or will we be talking in another language.....

Hey Lee! Nice to see you over here! Don't be a stranger:) If it makes you feel better, I don't know anyone here except Floatie...just getting to know everyone thru chatting...like you are! And for the record, I am one of those who loves the Aussie accent!:D

Mornin all

Glad to hear you're on the mend! Take care and let us hear from you.:)

Good morning breezers!! Feels like almost lunchtime, I slept until 8:eek: Guess this hella week caught up to me:p Happy Saturday!!

Dox, glad to hear you are feeling better and good to see you here:)

Welcome to our funatical place aussie, make yourself right at home!:D

Morning Floatie! You must have really needed the rest! :):) Hope you have a good day..

Yes a young lady who is a friend will be with me. Nothing more to it than that .....she actually trusts me to behave myself and act like a gentleman.

This seems to be an appropriate time to ask..."What about Bob?!?":eek:;):p

You guys are all set.

That's what people have told me...so even though we won't have the number of days, we're in for Platinum because our 10th cruise is within 12 months of the roll out? I hope so!

Mornin all

Glad to see you, Dox, and glad you're feeling a little better. I've had pneumonia a few times years ago, and you really cannot push it. Why are so many people getting pneumonia this year???

That's a shame about Dark Shadows...I love me some Johnny Depp, too! Guess I'll wait til it comes out on tv somewhere.

You've got to be kidding! You know we will not let this go by without comments!:p;) Be back when I've got a good response for you!

Ahahaaaaaa!!! I remember shortly after my 40th, my Dad and I were at the table reading the paper and he looks over at me and says... oh, I see you're starting to play the trombone, time for readers:eek: he was right!:rolleyes:

LOL!! That's pretty funny!:D

Sorry guys the numbers are working today... will try later!!

Thanks for thinking of us, Kel!:)

Maybe I'll just get the readers. LOL

Good morning breezers was having a little trouble getting the site this morning so gave up. Have a great one.

I survived with just the readers for around 15 years. Finally went to the eye Dr this year and he said I should get the ones that help you see near AND far. I can't get used to the darn things:rolleyes:

Good morning all! It is one yucky miserable day up here...rain and storms all day....depressing. Thinking I'm going to have to have an extra cup of Joe to get me to do anything today:o What's up with everyone this weekend?

Welcome Aboard! Come by anytime and we'll have some conversation!:)

Mornin all

Thanks for checking in.. Fluids and rest my friend..

Now NO gigglers out there.. I remember the original Dark Shadows..

Has she met the other half??;) hahahahahahahahahaha That wasn't a too bad laugh..:p

Oh my goodness Floatie.. I never heard that comment before.. But it is a good one..:D

Archived