PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thanks for checking in.. Fluids and rest my friend..

Now NO gigglers out there.. I remember the original Dark Shadows..

Me, too. Used to rush home from school to watch it. As a matter of fact, the mansion that they used for it is located here in CT...it's pretty impressive!

For anyone booked on the Seavis tour in the DR, there is a review with a number of pics of it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1636196&page=4

Looks beautiful!

Hey all, just woke up from a nap.

Well Blanche was here yesterday and she booked the 2 days before the 8 day on the Breeze ! Not the same cabin, and very pricey. But for 2 days, we wont really unpack---wooohoo.

It's abou time for HH cheers !

Beautiful hot day here ---

I never watched Dark Shadowns on tv, but I did watch 21 Jump St lol.

My email is all messed up - have called bright house 3 times and gotten no help. grrrrr.

Our new phones are getting easier to use -haha --need a 9 yr old here to help me - John is doing better than me. Home # is the same and it's going to be my cell too.

Going to try and make a call --- wish me luck.

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I checked in but I wanted to say hi. Seeing the Breeze in action really raises the anticipation. Linda, the gall bladder is what got me this year. I had 2 similiar attacks that weren't diagnosed. The first was the week before Steph and I did the 2 day out of NYC and then about a year later. I refused to go to the hospital on new years day so I waited to see my doctor until the next day. Have her cut out all or most of the fat in her diet, have small meals and eat light until she can get diagnosed. Easy, easy surgery & recovery for me. Tell her good luck & if you have any questions, message me.

For anybody interested in the Jolly Rogers Pirate Ship Swim Sail and Snorkel, The company is now accepting reservations through their company. As you can see from their e-mail to me, Carnival and they didn't renew their contract after June so they can now accept our reservations.

Hi Ron,

Greetings from sunny Aruba!

Thank you for your patience.

We are now able to take reservations on our website for the trip you

requested. (we did not extend our contract after June. )

If you haven't made arrangements as yet, we are good to go!

Hope to welcome you aboard!

Sunny regards,

Carla Cavallaro

Jolly Pirates Aruba

011 - 297 - 592 - 7858

http://www.facebook.com/jollypirates.aruba

Better buy through them anyway. They advertise 3 snorkel sites compared to 2 through Carnival and they have BBQ lunch which wasn't advertised through Carnivals' site. Only catch is that you have to get your own transportation to their base of operations. I think it's only about 4.00 florins round trip on public transportation. http://www.arubus.com/. I don't knoiw how that translates to U.S. dollars through public transportation and it only cost $51 for excursion through thew company compared to $59.95 through Carnival.

Hey all, just woke up from a nap.

Well Blanche was here yesterday and she booked the 2 days before the 8 day on the Breeze ! Not the same cabin, and very pricey. But for 2 days, we wont really unpack---wooohoo.

It's abou time for HH cheers !

Beautiful hot day here ---

I never watched Dark Shadowns on tv, but I did watch 21 Jump St lol.

My email is all messed up - have called bright house 3 times and gotten no help. grrrrr.

Our new phones are getting easier to use -haha --need a 9 yr old here to help me - John is doing better than me. Home # is the same and it's going to be my cell too.

Going to try and make a call --- wish me luck.

Have I mentioned that I love Blanche???;):D Why not get the party started sooner, I say!

Good luck with the phone...I am techically challenged so I just have a pretty regular phone:o

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I checked in but I wanted to say hi. Seeing the Breeze in action really raises the anticipation. Linda, the gall bladder is what got me this year. I had 2 similiar attacks that weren't diagnosed. The first was the week before Steph and I did the 2 day out of NYC and then about a year later. I refused to go to the hospital on new years day so I waited to see my doctor until the next day. Have her cut out all or most of the fat in her diet, have small meals and eat light until she can get diagnosed. Easy, easy surgery & recovery for me. Tell her good luck & if you have any questions, message me.

Thanks, Brenda! That is basically what she is doing, so she's on the right track. They did an ultrasound so they know there's a large stone...just a matter of getting hold of the Dr to schedule getting it out. Will message you if I have any questions!:) And you're right...all this info on the Breeze is making me want to cruise NOW!

Happy Saturday nite, all! I do believe it's Happy Hours! CHEERS!

red-frog-bar2.jpg

Hi Vegas,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had a great holiday weekend.

Now, just waiting for 06/04 to book air on SW, book room and ground transportation with SAS.

Doxi,

I thought I was the only one who ran home to watch Dark Shadows. I loved that show. I was also a faithful watcher of 21 Jump Street. When they released the movie, I didn't even bother to go. There's nothing like the original actors.

After reading the comments about John Heald's blog and video's of the Breeze, I took a look today and can't wait to sail (and it's sold out. The ship is beautiful.

For anybody interested in the Jolly Rogers Pirate Ship Swim Sail and Snorkel, The company is now accepting reservations through their company. As you can see from their e-mail to me, Carnival and they didn't renew their contract after June so they can now accept our reservations.

Hi Ron,

Sunny regards,

Carla Cavallaro

Jolly Pirates Aruba

011 - 297 - 592 - 7858

www.facebook.com/jollypirates.aruba

Better buy through them anyway. They advertise 3 snorkel sites compared to 2 through Carnival and they have BBQ lunch which wasn't advertised through Carnivals' site. Only catch is that you have to get your own transportation to their base of operations. I think it's only about 4.00 florins round trip on public transportation. http://www.arubus.com/. I don't knoiw how that translates to U.S. dollars through public transportation and it only cost $51 for excursion through thew company compared to $59.95 through Carnival.

Thanks for the update. Heading over to check out their Facebook page!:)

Hi Vegas,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had a great holiday weekend.

Now, just waiting for 06/04 to book air on SW, book room and ground transportation with SAS.

After reading the comments about John Heald's blog and video's of the Breeze, I took a look today and can't wait to sail (and it's sold out. The ship is beautiful.

Evening Portia! You up late tonight! I've got company for a few day, so been really busy entertaining. Hope your day was good!:)

Mornin all !

Going to try and get my email fixed today 00I can read what's in there, but cant send or recieve, it's drving me nuts.

Just a lazy day today ---we might go to the movies this afternoon - John wants to see Men in Black.

All have a great day :)

Good morning guys!!

Wooooohoooo for Blanche, dox, that woman knows how to do it right!!:D

Always to good to see you here Kel, that's more important than the numbers anyhow!:)

I used to sneak watching Dark Shadows after school since it was on Mama's "not-approved list":eek::p I loved it!!

Hi Ron,

Sunny regards,

Carla Cavallaro

Jolly Pirates Aruba

011 - 297 - 592 - 7858

This actually sounds like a little more fun than the cat snorkel I found. It's $10 more, but you're getting an actual lunch, rather than a sandwich. I found in their FAQ's on their website that the bus fare would be $1.50....taxi around $10. I have 19 people who wanted to do the cat snorkel...let me see if they would rather do this one;) Thanks, Ron!

Mornin all !

Going to try and get my email fixed today 00I can read what's in there, but cant send or recieve, it's drving me nuts.

Just a lazy day today ---we might go to the movies this afternoon - John wants to see Men in Black.

All have a great day :)

Dox, that would drive me nuts with the email, too! Hope you get it fixed. And you BETTER have a lazy day...that's the only way you'll get better. Hope MIB is better than Dark Shadows for ya!

Good morning all...been up since 6 and I am NOT happy:mad: 8 would have been much more acceptablel:rolleyes:

Good morning guys!!

Wooooohoooo for Blanche, dox, that woman knows how to do it right!!:D

Always to good to see you here Kel, that's more important than the numbers anyhow!:)

I used to sneak watching Dark Shadows after school since it was on Mama's "not-approved list":eek::p I loved it!!

LOL! So Mama wasn't a fan of vampires, huh?:p

LOL! So Mama wasn't a fan of vampires, huh?:p

NOT!! She was a hawk with what we saw, I grew up on The Wonderful World of Disney, Mary Poppins, I Love Lucy, Leave It To Beaver, etc etc etc:p Of course, we had only one TV, and we kids would rather be outside playing anyhow:cool:

Good Morning last night what guess??? I was watch Carnival Breeze on bow webcam just her arrive in Venice WHOOOHOOO I love watch her on webcam it wonderful!!!:)

And yestreday I saw John Heald video with Captain that good him drive cruise!!

Good morning Taylor!! I have been watching everything I can find too, it's so exciting!!:D

NOT!! She was a hawk with what we saw, I grew up on The Wonderful World of Disney, Mary Poppins, I Love Lucy, Leave It To Beaver, etc etc etc:p Of course, we had only one TV, and we kids would rather be outside playing anyhow:cool:

Ahhh, those were the good old days where tv was worth watching, but we were too busy outside!;)

Good Morning last night what guess??? I was watch Carnival Breeze on bow webcam just her arrive in Venice WHOOOHOOO I love watch her on webcam it wonderful!!!:)

And yestreday I saw John Heald video with Captain that good him drive cruise!!

Wasn't that exciting, Taylor?!? She is such a beautiful ship! I hope you get to sail on her soon!:D

Ahhh, those were the good old days where tv was worth watching, but we were too busy outside!;)

Wasn't that exciting, Taylor?!? She is such a beautiful ship! I hope you get to sail on her soon!:D

I know it I was watch webcam on the Breeze been great sailing lol

I love breeze that beautiful in lobby deck!!!

Hi Ron,

Sunny regards,

Carla Cavallaro

Jolly Pirates Aruba

011 - 297 - 592 - 7858

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ron! I think this one looks better than the cat snorkel. Here is what I'm posting around the various threads and on the FB groups to get the word out!;)

[/url]OK, so we were looking at the Catamaran snorkel through Delphi in Aruba. However, Ron (Pizzaeater) has heard back from Jolly Pirates that Carnival hasn't renewed their contract, so they are opening up reservations to the public. This one is about $10 more than Delphi, but includes a full lunch (rather than a sandwich) and is an hour longer with an extra snorkeling stop. And of course, the pirat...e ship with rope swing. I think we're going to go with this one since we didn't get a group large enough to charter and get the really low price. We would all book on our own. Only issue is they charge your CC when you book...no refunds unless the ship is late or fails to make the port...so be sure before you book!

Takes 10-15 mins to get there...bus $1.50 or taxi $10.

Here's their website:

http://www.jolly-pirates.com/web/Tours.php

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ron! I think this one looks better than the cat snorkel. Here is what I'm posting around the various threads and on the FB groups to get the word out!;)

OK, so we were looking at the Catamaran snorkel through Delphi in Aruba. However, Ron (Pizzaeater) has heard back from Jolly Pirates that Carnival hasn't renewed their contract, so they are opening up reservations to the public. This one is about $10 more than Delphi, but includes a full lunch (rather than a sandwich) and is an hour longer with an extra snorkeling stop. And of course, the pirat...e ship with rope swing. I think we're going to go with this one since we didn't get a group large enough to charter and get the really low price. We would all book on our own. Only issue is they charge your CC when you book...no refunds unless the ship is late or fails to make the port...so be sure before you book!

Takes 10-15 mins to get there...bus $1.50 or taxi $10.

Here's their website:

Oh this is the original one pommee was talking to!! I think I gotta go on a pirate ship!!:D:p

HIIIIIIIIII BREEZERS!!!!! Well we're back. Debarkation was a Breeze (get it :D). We have a TON of catching up to do and I'm downloading pictures now. I'm hoping to get the review started tomorrow but we'll see. I have full veto power on pictures from The Quest :eek:

And Linda, that sounds great.

Archived