PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good evening breezers!! Wet and soggy FL tonight but the rain is a blessing so no complaints here!! AND it's just about TGIF already WOOOHOO!!!

Ward, you gotta get out more lol...we are scheming for Aruba on jolly pirate, in La Romana with Seavis on a jet boat to Saona, and Curacao is still a ? but I am working with Irie on a special tour, our port hours don't fit their regular tours well :D

In Grand Turk I'ma makin' a bee line for a taxi to Jack's, and maybe a visit to some new place I've heard opened just down the way from them:confused::p

Phew, done the review and can relax the rest of the night. Have a few things to get ready for puppy tomorrow but it won't take long. Have a good evening everyone.

Thanks for the review, Chris and Cassie! Love reading them. Feels like sharing a life with old friends. Can't wait to see everybody on the Breeze.

Phew, done the review and can relax the rest of the night. Have a few things to get ready for puppy tomorrow but it won't take long. Have a good evening everyone.

Great job on the review! But I already knew your surprise.

Chris, I'm trying to put 2 and 2 together. I see you sport the Sox = Yeah Go Sox! And you referred to your "milkshake" as a Frappe (spelt correctly), me thinks you have some Bawstin in your lineage.

We will have both cameras ready when we get home. We have to capture Leo's reaction to his new besty :D. I'm really excited, obviously. Kind of thankful work has been so busy because this week has flown by. Coming in a little early tomorrow so I can leave at 4:30 and we can get on the road just a little sooner. I'm going to be like a kid at Christmas tomorrow (accept I won't get my present until 7 pm or so).

We'll also hopefully finish up the review this weekend or maybe tonight if Cass wants to close it out.

Hope everyone has a great day (and I like you am eagerly awaiting Breeze reviews).

I'm so happy for you Chris! Waiting patiently to see the photos!:)

Don't even mention doctors.. Trying to get me on the right meds.. But have a few issues with them.. And today..Rick would say your luck...I had to get bloodwork done.. Fasting and the whole thing.. Went in this AM..Had a hard drawing it. I got a newbie.. OK.. I understand they have to learn but I was sore by the time I left.. And thanking the good lord too.. Well I got home and the person who usually does draw the blood is on the line.. I have to go back in because something was screwed up on one of the vials..:eek: Thank goodness it wasn't the fasting vial.. So down I went for more torture.. Next time I will try to get a stand in for me..;) Any takers?? :D

Oh I feel your pain...they've had trouble finding my veins since I was young. Can't believe you have to go back again...good luck!:eek:

Linny.. Good luck when you go.. Please do not hold it off..

She gave me antibiotics (at least she didn't mention pneumonia) and a chest xray. But she noticed how much my hands shake and I now have an appt with a neuroligist:rolleyes:

Oh it's too late for that now. We got confirmation today that we get to pick up Vasher on Friday. She's had 6 months to voice protest but she told me today that she's pretty excited for the bundle of cuteness :D

She's gonna fall in love with him!

Two weeks... Long story for another time!:)

Wow, that's a long visit! But sounds like you're enjoying it!:)

Glad to hear your daughter got a date for the sugery. Hoping everything goes well and she'll soon be on the road to recovery. Take care of yourself too!:)

Thanks! Hard to see your kiddo in pain, even when they're grown up.

Oh no Linny..I am sorry to hear that. :( I hope your daughters surgery goes well and that you both feel better soon!

I am DYING for reviews!

Thanks, Deb!:)

Good morning guys!! Soggy days here this week but we get ourselves to TGIF anyhow!!

Linny, glad your daughter is getting it done for some relief, prayers up for her quick recovery! Good thing YOU are taking care of yoruself too, don't make me come up there!

That bloodwork is a misery Lynne, but necessary to get the meds right, hope the techs get it right this time:eek:

Wow we are busy breezers this week! And tomorrow we get pics of Vasher's homecoming, should be lots of fun!!:D

Thanks! Maybe I should misbehave...I could use a good dose of Floatie!:D

Oh Linny, the plank and the rope swing are so much fun. We will get you swinging from the rope.

I'm pretty sure you won't...LOL!:p

Mornin all !

My blood work is done --I hop e--potassium was low so now on meds for that ---grr I hate medicine.

Linny good luck to your daughter and you-----

Chris --woohoo it's almost puppy time.

Have to call Bright House re my email --it's been mesed up for over a wek ---cant recieve anything---it's the 1st day I feel like wrangling with BH

Linny the plank wasn't too high lol lol/

All have a great day :)

Ugh, more meds...hope it helps you! And thanks for the good wishes!

We will have both cameras ready when we get home. We have to capture Leo's reaction to his new besty :D. I'm really excited, obviously. Kind of thankful work has been so busy because this week has flown by. Coming in a little early tomorrow so I can leave at 4:30 and we can get on the road just a little sooner. I'm going to be like a kid at Christmas tomorrow (accept I won't get my present until 7 pm or so).

We'll also hopefully finish up the review this weekend or maybe tonight if Cass wants to close it out.

Hope everyone has a great day (and I like you am eagerly awaiting Breeze reviews).

I know you are so excited...I'm excited for you, too! Will try to patiently wait for pics, but something tells me it won't take long!;)

Loving the review (as always)...have to go catch up for the end...did you put any good Quest pics in there???;)

Heyyyyy breeze sorry I am busy bec I was over her but I was post in crazies thread!

How are ya do???

Have a good day!!!

Hiya Taylor! We miss you around here!:)

I know you are so excited...I'm excited for you, too! Will try to patiently wait for pics, but something tells me it won't take long!;)

Loving the review (as always)...have to go catch up for the end...did you put any good Quest pics in there???;)

Hiya Taylor! We miss you around here!:)

Hey Linda how are ya doing today?!

Archived