PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning.. Storms in the forecast here today.. Have a great day.. :)

Hi Lynne! The heat is on in SC! I'm certain you're enjoying the visit with your family.. Do you guys have anything special planned for today?

Good morning funatics, barely made it for morning lol!! Adding to the lazy day plans so we are all together:D BigJohn and Sheryl are heading over today so we will spend some time with them up at the beach/lion, that's about as energetic as we get:p !

Hi Floatie! Big John and Cheryl coming over today sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great visit. Is Cool Steve still around? If so, tell him hello for me!

Wooo hoooooo! Lookin good, Kell! Next week we'll be in the teens!:D

What kind of car are you thinking of getting?

UGH, you were up at 5:30???:eek: I was thinking of you guys lastnite. Lexi has this new penchant to rip apart anything with stuffing (at least she doesn't damage furniture and such). So my daughter finds her a stuffed toy (TUFF toy) which is virtually rip proof. Yeah, well, not for Lexi. Within 5 minutes she figured out a spot she could rip and within 20 mins she had all the stuffing out of the head:rolleyes: Those little furbabies are a challenge all right!

Good morning all!

For the few of you who knew the Saints & Sinners, Chris just posted on FB that she is going to plan a S&S cruise for Oct 2014! Will be 5 years since the last one!

I always wake up early, grrrr.

Allen! How goes it with you! What's on your social calendar this weekend?:)

I plan to be a hermit today and tomorrow. Next week, though, I have dinner and drinks on Monday, my son's birthday dinner on Tuesday, dinner and drinks on Wednesday, possibly dinner and drinks on Friday and Roller Derby Girls on Saturday.

I plan to be a hermit today and tomorrow. Next week' date=' though, I have dinner and drinks on Monday, my son's birthday dinner on Tuesday, dinner and drinks on Wednesday, possibly dinner and drinks on Friday and Roller Derby Girls on Saturday.[/quote']

You're a true "man about town" is all I can say!;):p

Good morning funatics, barely made it for morning lol!! Adding to the lazy day plans so we are all together:D

Numbers in the teens next week WOOOHOO!!! Hiya Kel!!

BigJohn and Sheryl are heading over today so we will spend some time with them up at the beach/lion, that's about as energetic as we get:p

I saw Chris' post about a 2014 group Linny, I sure hope she picks a cruise!!

I saw Sheryl posted a pic of Flagler...so pretty!

I hope she picks a cruise, too. Of course if they keep whittling away at the smoking areas, I may not be so keen on cruises (unless of course I manage to quit:rolleyes:). John had posted just before the Breeze sailed that smoking would be allowed on parts of Lido....since I've been hearing otherwise, I asked him on FB. Nope...nowhere on Lido. They have a nice sheltered area for us lepers on deck 11 forward....(under the waterslides and in view of the hideous big screen:eek:)...lovely.:mad:

When I saw her last weekend' date=' she was really excited about it and promised that it would happen. Yay![/quote']

Did she have anything in mind?

Afternoon Linda! Hope you're having a good day! Try to stay cool tho...:)

Went shopping this morning and it was 99 on my car when I got out. But then it got really cloudy which knocked the temps down, so not bad...just very humid. Hope you fared well!

Not really.. We are going to Spaghetti Warehouse tonight..:)

That sounds good!

I plan to be a hermit today and tomorrow. Next week' date=' though, I have dinner and drinks on Monday, my son's birthday dinner on Tuesday, dinner and drinks on Wednesday, possibly dinner and drinks on Friday and Roller Derby Girls on Saturday.[/quote']

social-butterfly25401.jpg

I hope she picks a cruise, too. Of course if they keep whittling away at the smoking areas, I may not be so keen on cruises (unless of course I manage to quit:rolleyes:). John had posted just before the Breeze sailed that smoking would be allowed on parts of Lido....since I've been hearing otherwise, I asked him on FB. Nope...nowhere on Lido. They have a nice sheltered area for us lepers on deck 11 forward....(under the waterslides and in view of the hideous big screen:eek:)...lovely.:mad:

She seemed to have come up with the idea because seeing a lot of us together in Raleigh reminded her of how much she missed all of us.... Awwww......

She wasn't specific, but I got the impression she was thinking cruise rather than AI.

I smoked for 17 years and quit cold turkey 37 years ago. I sympathize with the smokers, but I am so glad I quit and I almost immediately started having more energy and stopped needing naps after I quit.

When I quit, I had no idea that my mom and both her brothers would all die from smoking-caused emphysema 20 years before they should have died. :eek:

I saw Sheryl posted a pic of Flagler...so pretty!

Went shopping this morning and it was 99 on my car when I got out. But then it got really cloudy which knocked the temps down, so not bad...just very humid. Hope you fared well!

The no smoking at all on the Lido deck blows !!! It was that way on the (cant remember)

too. The non smokers wont be satisfied until the whole ship is non smoking !

Mornin all ! hot hot hot lol

Going to make a quiche with bacon in a bit -

Just staying home today and getting in some pool time

Floatir---HI to big John and Cheryl- sorry we missed them

All have a great day :)

Mornin all ! hot hot hot lol

Going to make a quiche with bacon in a bit -

Just staying home today and getting in some pool time

Floatir---HI to big John and Cheryl- sorry we missed them

All have a great day :)

Morning Doxie! Hot Hot Hot here too! When will it end:eek:! Gonna cook some pork chops for dinner, before it gets too hot. I think about any sides later. Hope ya'll have a good day!:)

Archived