PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thanks Viva! Exercise is so much easier with nice scenery! I start my first rowing class next Monday (finally) so lets see how I feel after that...gonna stock up on Icy Hot and Motrin.

Hope you are having a great night!!

Good luck!! I give you lots of credit!!!

Glad to hear that Lynne, feeling better AND all set with the hotel!!

Good evening funatics!! I was delayed tonight running Mama to the Dr with a sharp pain in her left side:eek::( Turns out she has colitis and it's antibiotics for the next 10 days!!

Awwww, poor Mama...sending her big hugs and get well wishes...that is very painful:(

I forogt -- I found the very dead rat behind the trash can, yuk ! John will have to put him in the trash --thank God, today is trash day---he's almost as big as Gretchen lol

:eek::eek::eek:

G'mornin, Breezers! At least it's not Monday! Nothing to report up here. Have a great day!

Hiya Taylor! I work at home almost all the time now:)

Deb, I love that shot...it could be in a gallery! Love the way you got the bridge disappearing into the fog. Glad you had a good getaway...

Yikes! I'm supposed to go into the office on Wed. and they're predicting nasty storms for the afternoon:rolleyes: I may be in the same boat (hopefully not literally:eek:).

Good Morning Lina that good......how are your dog?? She is grow now?

Good Morning Breezers! Just popping in to say hi. Vasher is still a handful and I'm extremely thankful for the invention of 5 Hour Energy drinks. Cass' Dad is in town today and he's coming over so he'll get to meet the puppy (should be interesting). But at least we're doing Famous Dave's for dinner :D. Oh yeah, calling for triple digits again today :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Hiya Taylor! I work at home almost all the time now:)

Deb, I love that shot...it could be in a gallery! Love the way you got the bridge disappearing into the fog. Glad you had a good getaway...

Yikes! I'm supposed to go into the office on Wed. and they're predicting nasty storms for the afternoon:rolleyes: I may be in the same boat (hopefully not literally:eek:).

great pic !

Thanks Ward. I hate Yellow. I've only seen the Yellow Jacket or whatever they call it online. I'm looking at Red with black racing stripes down the middle. It will not be an ugly car ;).

When I do the test drive, I plan on going my route to work (all back roads) and then jumping on the highway near my work for a few miles to test it in both conditions. It won't be 'my' car but it'll be the same model and engine.

I don't plan on reselling this vehicle so I have to keep telling myself that this is my new collectible to take the sting from selling all my Star Wars and Lord of the Rings statues :o (yes, I'm a dork).

Seen a few set up like that! It should look really good with red and black.

Good plan on the route.

Fellow dork here too. Not as much Star wars/LOR stuff, got a few action figures, and comics from a few years back. Was considering selling before the market took a nose dive, then every collectable went down in value....just gonna sit on them and see if we ever make a rebound.

Whoa....who knew?!?! And BTW, we all know you weren't around in 1917...liar liar pants on fire:p !

Am I the only one who is just a little disappointed that the potential fibbers pants dont ACTUALLY catch on fire?

Good evening my friends!! How did your day go?? For me I was very dizzy and thought things would come back up.. :eek::eek::eek: I am feeling better after my snooze..:D

Floatie.. Rick and I are all set with the hotel!! ;):D

Feel better soon and glad ur back

Good evening my friends!! How did your day go?? For me I was very dizzy and thought things would come back up.. :eek::eek::eek: I am feeling better after my snooze..:D

Floatie.. Rick and I are all set with the hotel!! ;):D

Hi! Are you feeling any better?

Glad to hear that Lynne, feeling better AND all set with the hotel!!:D

Good evening funatics!! I was delayed tonight running Mama to the Dr with a sharp pain in her left side:eek::( Turns out she has colitis and it's antibiotics for the next 10 days!!

To quote our good friend Bob Anderson...yeah, like that's gonna happen!:rolleyes::p;)

You best tell Mama that she better behave and follow what the doc says! otherwise Bob Anderson will have to come down and spend a few days with her and set her straight! Beware the Bob!

Bob in no way will intimidate Mama...(Bob is a just a little scared of her)... but Bob can come down and bring some great reading material... such as advanced physics and time dilation theory. Bob can also speak to Information Technology and really explain in depth how the internet.... after this riveting 5 hour lecture...

If Mama has not agreed to abide by the docs orders (or passed out from boredom) then Bob can bring out his big guns and sing (way off key) a select few camping songs... "Found a peanut..." "There is a hole in my bucket..." "John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith" "Polly Wolly Doodle" and other similar hits!

Feel better Mama!

Yikes!! Glad to hear not anything too serious...and on the road to recovery!!

Mornin all !

We have/had some rats in the garage - so John got some poison and yesterday OMG one must have died cause it smelled awful in there ! Yjr hot dog cart was in the way of the stairs for the attic, so this morning he will climb up there --yuk !

All have a great day :)

Dox-I had rats in my garage once..and OMG it was just terrible! The exterminator came and found a full nest up in the attic....nasty!!! I hope its not too bad for you.

You best tell Mama that she better behave and follow what the doc says! otherwise Bob Anderson will have to come down and spend a few days with her and set her straight! Beware the Bob!

Bob in no way will intimidate Mama...(Bob is a just a little scared of her)... but Bob can come down and bring some great reading material... such as advanced physics and time dilation theory. Bob can also speak to Information Technology and really explain in depth how the internet.... after this riveting 5 hour lecture...

If Mama has not agreed to abide by the docs orders (or passed out from boredom) then Bob can bring out his big guns and sing (way off key) a select few camping songs... "Found a peanut..." "There is a hole in my bucket..." "John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith" "Polly Wolly Doodle" and other similar hits!

Feel better Mama!

You AND Bob better be good to Mama.. You are not too big for her to put you over her knees.. :p;):D

Good afternoon everyone.. The heat is on here today.. :eek: It was 94 in the car.. Be careful out there today..

Good afternoon! We went from 104 on Sunday, to 77 today..??? :confused: Weird weather gods here in Cali!

Good afternoon! We went from 104 on Sunday, to 77 today..??? :confused: Weird weather gods here in Cali!

Afternoon from SC! The heat is still on in South Carolina! At least it's in the 90's and not the 100's! But still just as humid... :)

Good Morning Breezers! Just popping in to say hi. Vasher is still a handful and I'm extremely thankful for the invention of 5 Hour Energy drinks. Cass' Dad is in town today and he's coming over so he'll get to meet the puppy (should be interesting). But at least we're doing Famous Dave's for dinner :D. Oh yeah, calling for triple digits again today :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Chris! How's Vasher's introduction to Cass' dad go? Enjoy your dinner at Famous Dave's!

Hi Taylor! What have you been up today? Has Catie already left for camp? Just a few more days and you'll be headed to Florida!:)

Hey Lois yea she left next week and she had camp at Pregon for 7/23 to 819 back home in 8/19 at 9pm here:) I will update for her airport:) I'm been ready FLA in next week Saturday before she leaves then me!!!:D

How are ya doing today?

Hey Lois yea she left next week and she had camp at Pregon for 7/23 to 819 back home in 8/19 at 9pm here:) I will update for her airport:) I'm been ready FLA in next week Saturday before she leaves then me!!!:D

How are ya doing today?

I'm doing good Taylor!:)

Archived