PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Everyone! Wow what strange weather we are having. Only got up to 67 here yesterday :eek: But going back to the 90's tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!

67 sounds great to me ! Heat index here was 103 yesterday

Mornin all !

Another hot one here-----

Gretchen barked at John when he came home last night lol she's 6 lbs of threaten.

Was looking at NCL site for transatlantic for next yr----seems they habe about the same one that I had to canx except it's out of MIA will call my pvp this am :)

Cant wait for this cruise, hotel is booked - Justin is great. Told gim they had better be ready for us lol

All have a great day Gretchenator will be awake in about 30 min lol

Good morning and happy weekend!!:D

I'm more of a po'boy fan myself, missing NOLA now too!! Maybe we should look at the Sunshine for next year;)

LOL dox, I love the hotel staff and Justin is awesome! I have a checklist when I call hotels to see if they fit our group, they passed with flying colors, every question's answer was "Sure you can!":p

Happy Wet Saturday! Been raining most of the past 12 hours here. Cass was wonderful this morning and took care of Vasherzilla so I could take a Tylenol PM and sleep in. Wow what a difference a good night's sleep can make.

Our good friend is coming over today so we can go see The Dark Knight Rises together and then we were going to have burgers on the grill (we'll have to see about that now :(). At least it's only going to be in the 70's today.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Here Linda, a muffaletta for you.

muffs.jpg

Thanks, Ready! Looks delish!!! I'm in!:)

Mornin all !

Gretchen barked at John when he came home last night lol she's 6 lbs of threaten.

Was looking at NCL site for transatlantic for next yr----seems they habe about the same one that I had to canx except it's out of MIA will call my pvp this am

Cant wait for this cruise, hotel is booked - Justin is great. Told gim they had better be ready for us lol

LOL! Little dogs crack me up...they think they're wolves:p

I'm more of a po'boy fan myself, missing NOLA now too!! Maybe we should look at the Sunshine for next year;)

LOL dox, I love the hotel staff and Justin is awesome! I have a checklist when I call hotels to see if they fit our group, they passed with flying colors, every question's answer was "Sure you can!"

I need to see NOLA one day. Not feelin the Sunshine, though...it was crowded enough as the Destiny:eek: But I can only do one cruise next year anyway and it's already booked...sfs...

1.gif8.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Oh yeah!!! Thanks Kel!:)

Oh YEAH!!!

Hiya Kel!!

Linny, I loved our lovely bunch of coconuts!!!

I want a tropical drink in the worst way...they just taste so much better on a ship!;)

Happy Wet Saturday! Been raining most of the past 12 hours here. Cass was wonderful this morning and took care of Vasherzilla so I could take a Tylenol PM and sleep in. Wow what a difference a good night's sleep can make.

Our good friend is coming over today so we can go see The Dark Knight Rises together and then we were going to have burgers on the grill (we'll have to see about that now ). At least it's only going to be in the 70's today.

Hope the weather straightens out for you guys...we had 2 days of chilly rain here. Should be a beautiful weekend up here, though. Enjoy the movie...my "geeks" are going Sunday nite:p

Good morning, Funatics!

Lovely day up here...think I will even break my own cardinal rule of "no oven in summer" and make a roast beef for dinner. Older DD will be having gastric bypass a week from Mon, so am trying to make her some of her faves. Not much going on here...same old grocery shopping, etc. My "Shadow" has gone to visit her Dad for a week so I have a little peace;)

Have a great Saturday!

Hey Ron! Wow...so both legs sold out? They had some cabins yesterday....I wonder if a TA did a block.

I'm still hoping to switch so will keep my eyes open especially as final payment comes due.

Did John Heald ever let you know about the Porterhouse Steak?

Posted question about 24 oz again to JH and he just replied that the Beards will be taking their time with this but that they did NOT say no to the proposal of bringing it back for an additional $5 charge. I can deal with that.

:p

I want a tropical drink in the worst way...they just taste so much better on a ship!;)

Good morning, Funatics!

Lovely day up here...think I will even break my own cardinal rule of "no oven in summer" and make a roast beef for dinner. Older DD will be having gastric bypass a week from Mon, so am trying to make her some of her faves. Not much going on here...same old grocery shopping, etc. My "Shadow" has gone to visit her Dad for a week so I have a little peace;)

Have a great Saturday!

Afternoon Linda! Nothing much going on here either. I'm with you on that tropical drink, sure would taste good about now. No oven here, I'm just not ready to break that rule.;):) Have a good day.

Our good friend is coming over today so we can go see The Dark Knight Rises together and then we were going to have burgers on the grill (we'll have to see about that now :(). At least it's only going to be in the 70's today.

Hi Chris! Happy Saturday right back atcha'! Hope the weather clears up for burgers with friends! Enjoy the movie!:)

Is that "oil" on that sandwich? Yuk:eek::eek:!

Any good Italian sub should have oil and vinegar. Preferably "hots" too, which are near to impossible to find here. Great now I want an Italian sub with hots or a steak bomb. I think I need to make a trip up to Boston next year.

Hiya Floatie! Hope your day is going good! Looks like we're about to get some more rain. Oh well, guess I'll see if I can book a cruise!:)

Mornin all !

Hiya Doxie! What ya' up to this afternoon? What's Ms. Gretchen doing today?

Archived