PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezer

Have a great day!!

Next week I'm back to school:( I wish go beach house again!!!!!!

Hi Taylor! Back to school already? Do you and Catie have everything ready for school? Oh well, guess you'll have to wait till next year to go back to Destin! :)

She's doing better, thanks! Now she's getting ornery because she's hungry...has one more week to go on liquids.:eek:

Good morning my friends. Much nicer day out today up here. One Dr appt for my DD and 2 for me...OY!

Have a good one!:)

Evening Linda! Looks like you had a productive day!;) Dr. appointments are always a "hurry up and wait" experience:(. Hope you got a good report from each of them!:)

Ugh, woke up today with one of the worst head aches of my life. My head hurt so bad I felt sick. It's slowly getting better but I'm sure my boss' first day back in nearly 2 weeks isn't going to help any :o. Just gotta keep thinking to myself that we'll be in double digits next week :D

Evening Chris! How's that headache doing? Hope it's gone and you're feeling it "tip-top" shape!:) Hope your day was good.

Mornin all !

Today is wash/clean day yuk ---need to wash my knicknacks and paddywacks

Linny good luck on re-organizing-----------it's hard work but worth it

Feeling puny, bbl

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Hope you're feel better this evening!:)

Good evening funatics!! Got this one done!!:D On to TGIF!!:p

Linny I hope you both had good reports today, and that dox and Chris feel better!!! Can't have ailing funatics, that just won't do!!:)

My FLL trip is turning out to be next Wed-Thurs, I am going to stay at our group hotel and check it out!!:cool:

Hiya Vegas!! Now that's a dance I am ready to do!!!:D

I'M about to do a single digit dance for the Ecstasy, my first time on that class of ship since my first cruise back in the mid 90s. That ship is going to seem so small, but can't frickin wait.

My first cruise was on the Fascination when it had mannequins everywhere. They were so realistic. Heard the got rid of them years ago.

Good Morning Breezer

Have a great day!!

Next week I'm back to school I wish go beach house again!!!!!!

I forgot you start school so early....but this is your last year!!!:D

Evening Linda! Looks like you had a productive day!;) Dr. appointments are always a "hurry up and wait" experience. Hope you got a good report from each of them!

All is good, thanks! But yup, it was a whole lot of waiting. I'm actually tired tonite from it.:rolleyes:

Good evening funatics!! Got this one done!!:D On to TGIF!!:p

Linny I hope you both had good reports today, and that dox and Chris feel better!!! Can't have ailing funatics, that just won't do!!

My FLL trip is turning out to be next Wed-Thurs, I am going to stay at our group hotel and check it out!!

Yup, cleared to sail! LOL! Nice that you will be able to check out the hotel. Wish we were going to be there for the pre-cruise partay. Will just have to do some quick catch-up on the ship!:p

I'M about to do a single digit dance for the Ecstasy, my first time on that class of ship since my first cruise back in the mid 90s. That ship is going to seem so small, but can't frickin wait.

My first cruise was on the Fascination when it had mannequins everywhere. They were so realistic. Heard the got rid of them years ago.

I'd be jealous, but you really need this;) I've never been on the smaller ships except Celebration...that was tiny in comparison to the ships today! And the Big Red Boat was even smaller...I think they had one set of elevators!:eek:

Chris, I had missed your post about your headache...hope you're feeling better...

Has anyone been reading the Breeze review on the main Carnival board? She's doing a nice job and lots of pics. Even though we're not doing Europe, it's nice to see those pics, too.:)

I'd be jealous, but you really need this;) I've never been on the smaller ships except Celebration...that was tiny in comparison to the ships today! And the Big Red Boat was even smaller...I think they had one set of elevators!:eek:

Chris, I had missed your post about your headache...hope you're feeling better...

Has anyone been reading the Breeze review on the main Carnival board? She's doing a nice job and lots of pics. Even though we're not doing Europe, it's nice to see those pics, too.:)

Yessssss I see that on review from breeze cruise with photo they were just doing Europe!!!:D

I reserved the Seavis tour in La Romana this week. It is $65 per person plus $15 for the taxi, all due when they pick you up. If the group books a cheaper price I will switch to the group but I wanted to make sure we got in because the boats fill up fast.

Has anyone tried discount codes for Carnival excursions? I tried some this morning and the only one that worked was a 10% discount using BGD001. I'm looking at the Kukoo Kunuku Open AIr Bus & Beach Break in Aruba for $45.00.

Thank you very much for the Carnival discount code. I had already purchased $280 worth of Excursions from Carnival. But I cancelled them yesterday and will get the refund back on my card within this next week. Just now repurchased the same excursions and with the discount, I saved $28.00. Will be able to buy 4 DOD's for my GF with that! She thanks you! :D

Oh I LOVE the Ecstasy!!! Haven't sailed her since she came to FL, one of these weekends I will get to run away, one of these years:eek::rolleyes::p

That's right, you got a big BD coming up, when do you sail?

Good morning funatics!!:D

Oh I LOVE the Ecstasy!!! Haven't sailed her since she came to FL, one of these weekends I will get to run away, one of these years:eek::rolleyes::p

That's right, you got a big BD coming up, when do you sail?

Good morning funatics!!:D

I sail out on the 18th, 5 days to include HMC. Won't be on ship for the big 40, but I'll just celebrate a little earlier. Fam flies in night before in to MCO, staying at Hyatt Place near airport.

Thank you very much for the Carnival discount code. I had already purchased $280 worth of Excursions from Carnival. But I cancelled them yesterday and will get the refund back on my card within this next week. Just now repurchased the same excursions and with the discount, I saved $28.00. Will be able to buy 4 DOD's for my GF with that! She thanks you! :D

If I had only know before I booked my cabana for my cruise in 11 days. No way I'm cancelling and rebooking on that one because they are sold out.

Evening Chris! How's that headache doing? Hope it's gone and you're feeling it "tip-top" shape!:) Hope your day was good.

Thanks everyone. Amazingly I started feeling better as soon as I left work :D. Had a good night with Vasher. He's still stubborn but we've found ways of distracting him. I was astounded that he slept for almost 9 hours last night :eek:. It's amazing what a good night's rest can do for you.

Pomm, nothing as exciting as hitting single digits. I'll be interested to hear your impressions of that class of ship.

I think it's time to go browse the Curucao forum and see if there is anything that peaks my interest to do while we're there.

We saved $30.00..:D

You are welcome. I just searched this forum for discount codes and they came up. There were others but they didn't work for this cruise. Someone suggested going to this site to get them - retailmenot.com .

Archived