PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya Funatics...

So, I called Johna today to make final payment! (That's the good news). She called me back a couple of hours later and told me not to panic, but Carnival isn't allowing me to add Dave to the booking:eek: (That's the bad news). She said not to fear...they will push this all the way up the ladder at Crucon and Carnival until it gets rectified. I just cannot figure out how a ship with specific counts for each cabin can overbook so you can't fit a 2nd person in a cabin for 2...it is ridiculous. I don't care how this gets fixed, as long as it gets fixed:eek:

Aside from that I had a decent day...how bout everyone else?

Hiya Funatics...

So, I called Johna today to make final payment! (That's the good news). She called me back a couple of hours later and told me not to panic, but Carnival isn't allowing me to add Dave to the booking:eek: (That's the bad news). She said not to fear...they will push this all the way up the ladder at Crucon and Carnival until it gets rectified. I just cannot figure out how a ship with specific counts for each cabin can overbook so you can't fit a 2nd person in a cabin for 2...it is ridiculous. I don't care how this gets fixed, as long as it gets fixed:eek:

OMG!!! They better make it right for you..:(

Hiya Funatics...

that is almost funny.... I am actually booked as a single person in my room as well... its a balcony so it has to hold at least 2 people! I was about to say Dave can book with me ..LOL of course he would have to sleep in your cabin!

My roommate that I thought I might have along has officially backed out!

Floatie/funatics - do you know anyone who was looking for a roommate on the cruise or was looking to come along but unable to find someone to room with?

Hiya Funatics...

OMG Linda, that suxs! They need to hurry up and get that fixed! Keep us posted on what's going on! Just had about 2" of heavy, heavy rain in less that an hour. The drive home was a mess today! Other than that, it was a pretty good day...:)

You are welcome. I just searched this forum for discount codes and they came up. There were others but they didn't work for this cruise. Someone suggested going to this site to get them - retailmenot.com .

Afternoon Sheila! How's your day going?:)

Thanks everyone. Amazingly I started feeling better as soon as I left work :D. Had a good night with Vasher. He's still stubborn but we've found ways of distracting him. I was astounded that he slept for almost 9 hours last night :eek:. It's amazing what a good night's rest can do for you.

Pomm, nothing as exciting as hitting single digits. I'll be interested to hear your impressions of that class of ship.

I think it's time to go browse the Curucao forum and see if there is anything that peaks my interest to do while we're there.

Evening Chris! Imagine that, feeling better when you left work!:D Find anything interesting on the Curucao forum?

Oh I LOVE the Ecstasy!!! Haven't sailed her since she came to FL, one of these weekends I will get to run away, one of these years:eek::rolleyes::p

That's right, you got a big BD coming up, when do you sail?

Good morning funatics!!:D

Evening Floatie! Lots of rain here, how bout' your area? Hope you had an "ease peasy" day!:)

I sail out on the 18th, 5 days to include HMC. Won't be on ship for the big 40, but I'll just celebrate a little earlier. Fam flies in night before in to MCO, staying at Hyatt Place near airport.

Hi Pommie! Sounds like you have the all the makings of a fun time!

that is almost funny.... I am actually booked as a single person in my room as well... its a balcony so it has to hold at least 2 people! I was about to say Dave can book with me ..LOL of course he would have to sleep in your cabin!

Floatie/funatics - do you know anyone who was looking for a roommate on the cruise or was looking to come along but unable to find someone to room with?

I have a balcony for 2 also...the issue is that somehow the ship is booked at capacity so they will not let you add another person even if your cabin will hold them! How that can happen with empty beds in your cabin, my cabin, and lord knows how many others, I have no clue, but it better get rectified PRONTO! And with this situation, even if you find a roomie, it will be a fight to add them:rolleyes::mad:

OMG Linda, that suxs! They need to hurry up and get that fixed! Keep us posted on what's going on! Just had about 2" of heavy, heavy rain in less that an hour. The drive home was a mess today! Other than that, it was a pretty good day...:)

Yes, it really does, especially when I questioned Johna about it back when I first heard rumblings about this. She said she has never seen this happen before. Carnival has really made a mess of this sailing...they are getting too many strikes in my book over the last year to be kept in my game.

That's too much rain that fast for sure! Glad you got home safely!

Evening Ward! Sorry to hear your roommate backed out on you! With any luck you'll find someone else who is looking for a roommate! Working tonight or just relaxing???:)

Hiya Funatics...

:eek::eek::eek: That won't do!!!

I don't Ward but will check around...IF they let you add anyone anyhow:eek: Never heard of this except for 3rd/4th passengers!!

Wow catchup gave me a shocker tonight, hope to hear Crucon has fixed it ASAP!!!

Good evening funatics, me with the pulled neck muscle:eek: is home, not too long for the computer for sure, ouchie:rolleyes:

Oh no, pulled neck muscle will never due! Get better real soon!:)

Afternoon Sheila! How's your day going?:)

Doing good. However I got a call today from Carnival offering me a deal to give up my cabin for this cruise. We are thinking of accepting it. 50% off another date. Will save us $800 dollars on the balcony cabin. Waiting to hear the final total.

Doing good. However I got a call today from Carnival offering me a deal to give up my cabin for this cruise. We are thinking of accepting it. 50% off another date. Will save us $800 dollars on the balcony cabin. Waiting to hear the final total.

Keep us posted!:)

I heard they were doing this...they are now realizing the ramifications of their overbooking scheme:rolleyes: I am on the other end, trying to get my husband into my cabin for 2!

I really can't believe Carnival would screw things up but it looks like they did.. :eek: I better be able to stay in the same room as I was booked awhile ago and have paid in full.. Fingers crossed for everyone who are having issues with Carnival..

They (Carnival) really got a mess going on!:)

Archived