PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning funatics!!

Omg those weeks are flying by now, it's crunch time for me:eek::p

Bon Voyage time for you Ward, I am sure sad to miss you and Becky:( What are you doing in CB? Beach day by the pier?

Afternoon Floatie! Crunch time is fast approaching for us all!:eek: Those twelve weeks will fy by before we know it! Hope you have a good day!

Only day 2 of our 4 day weekend! I love it. We're supposed to take the new car to see my parents tomorrow and of course they're calling for rain again :rolleyes:. Hopefully it holds off as I really want to get over there and I know my Dad is dying to see the car.

Bon Voyage Ward!!! Have a great time sailing on our favorite ship!

Hi Chris! Vasher doing any better today with his crate? Hope the rain holds off for your visit!:)

Good morning funatics!!

Omg those weeks are flying by now, it's crunch time for me:eek::p

Bon Voyage time for you Ward, I am sure sad to miss you and Becky:( What are you doing in CB? Beach day by the pier?

Well we are going to try to meet up with John and possibly Sheryl. Still working on the details. Not sure past that, gonna leave the day open.

sorry we wont see u this time around. Definitely see you in a short 12 weeks!

Only day 2 of our 4 day weekend! I love it. We're supposed to take the new car to see my parents tomorrow and of course they're calling for rain again :rolleyes:. Hopefully it holds off as I really want to get over there and I know my Dad is dying to see the car.

Bon Voyage Ward!!! Have a great time sailing on our favorite ship!

Thanks Chris!

You take care of that new 3800 lb baby of yours! and best of luck with the smaller quadruped and new space training.

Hi Pizza! How's your day going?:)

Things good. Got 2 more refunds for cancelling or returning items related to break-up with Lisa. Used some of it to buy comedy tix to see Tom Arnold at Side Splitters in October. Also bought a ticket to see my favorite band, Kansas, in January. I've seen them 10 times and this will be my 11th. This will be 1st time seeing them perform with a 40 person Orchestra and with a Laser Light presentation!:D Trying to fill my calendar up with things so I dont think of cruise 24/7. Now it will only be 23/7.:eek:

Hi Funatics! Sorry I'm late...I guess today got away from me:o

Ward, bon voyage! Wish I was going...anywhere...at all....

Chris, sorry to hear about the fiasco with Vasher's new digs...it will work out. We sporadically try to leave Lexi out of the crate at nite (last nite was the third time). While she sleeps like a baby in the crate, when she's free, she feels the need to wake us up at all hours.:rolleyes: She doesn't even like her crate...never goes in there until bedtime. But it takes up a lot of room in the living room and we need to get rid of it before Christmas. We all have our challenges;)

Vicki, glad Gretchen is doing better!

Floatie, have some fun this weekend!

Ron, glad you're putting all that saved money to good use:D

Lynne, where are you on your vacation? Have fun!

Made it to the gym today for the 6th day in a row...YAY! Not showing much on the scale, but at least it's good for me. Sure would be nice to see results tho:rolleyes:

Sounds like everyone's having a laid back weekend...and we deserve it!:)

Hi Funatics! Sorry I'm late...I guess today got away from me

Ward, bon voyage! Wish I was going...anywhere...at all....

Chris, sorry to hear about the fiasco with Vasher's new digs...it will work out. We sporadically try to leave Lexi out of the crate at nite (last nite was the third time). While she sleeps like a baby in the crate, when she's free, she feels the need to wake us up at all hours.:rolleyes: She doesn't even like her crate...never goes in there until bedtime. But it takes up a lot of room in the living room and we need to get rid of it before Christmas. We all have our challenges;)

Vicki, glad Gretchen is doing better!

Floatie, have some fun this weekend!

Ron, glad you're putting all that saved money to good use:D

Lynne, where are you on your vacation? Have fun!

Made it to the gym today for the 6th day in a row...YAY! Not showing much on the scale, but at least it's good for me. Sure would be nice to see results tho:rolleyes:

Sounds like everyone's having a laid back weekend...and we deserve it!:)

Hello my friends.. How are things?? Ward.. Have a great trip..

Linny... We are in Idaho and have been to see relatives in Oregon..

Have a great weekend everyone.... :)

Happy Sunday! Oh man I can't believe next week will be the first Sunday of NFL games! Oh Vasher is going to hate us as we're yelling at the tv :o. He did much better yesterday since we just used his normal crate. Got a good 8 hours of much needed sleep last night. And thank you to my lovely Cass for watching him a bit this morning so I could get at least one workout in this long weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I know Ward is about to have a great week :D

Happy Sunday! Oh man I can't believe next week will be the first Sunday of NFL games! Oh Vasher is going to hate us as we're yelling at the tv :o. He did much better yesterday since we just used his normal crate. Got a good 8 hours of much needed sleep last night. And thank you to my lovely Cass for watching him a bit this morning so I could get at least one workout in this long weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I know Ward is about to have a great week :D

Hi Chris! How was your workout? You guys have anything special planned for tomorrow? Think we'll BBQ this afternoon and chill out tomorrow!:)

Mornin all !

GO Gatirs ! OMG offense looked terrible, but a win is a win.

Linny good for you going to the gym --- the roof would fall in if I went

Just chilling out today

All have a great day :)

Morning Dox! Not much going on here today either! Enjoy your day!:)

Archived