PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Here's a link to the group T!! Read below first, and let me know if you need any help!

IMPORTANT!!! You must go and choose customize and CHANGE THE NAME ON THE FRONT from FLOATIE to YOU! Otherwise we will have a bunch of confused peeps on board LMAO!! You can also remove the name if you prefer!!

To change the color to the lt blue, change the t-shirt choice to the basic one and choose the color there, you will see a preview of it to make sure it's the one you want.

Holler if you need help, need help customizing etc. The red one comes up to 2X and the blue one to 4x I believe...

DISCLOSURE: we get a royalty of 10% on every shirt ordered, I can't remove it. I will use it for group goodies or rebate your share on board, as you guys want!

There is a 10% discount special on zazzle right now, the discount code to use today is SUMMERISOVER....they run these fairly often and sometimes it goes to 15 or 20% so you can watch it and wait to order!!!

Here ya go Lynne:D That discount code expired so check for any new ones and I am watching too! Just remember to change the name on the front!:eek::p

Hi Chris! Hope your day was good! Are the Ravens playing at home or away? Who are they playing? You guys got tickets or watching on cable TV?:)

Well we had a great night last night! Tired the pup out before bed and put him in his new crate. Barked for a few minutes and then quiet until we woke him up at 6. I hope that he is now comfortable in there and we can move on.

Ravens play the Bengals on Monday night. We'll be watching (and yelling at the tv from home).

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Thanks Linda! I check every morning to see if there is a price drop on my other cruise and when you said that you got a price drop I decided to look again. Lo and behold it had dropped $25pp less than what I paid. Had Johna put in the price drop for me.

Awesome! Glad I posted it!:D

We do have a fenced in yard but the last time we left him out there on his own, he had almost dug under the fence (he loves to dig when he's not being supervised). I think we'd both be a nervous wreck if he was out there for any long stretch of time. Most of the time he's out there without us, he just wants to come back in anyway. We're going to start agility training next week so hopefully that'll help stimulate him both physically and mentally.

No drinking tonight so have some Happy Hours for us (don't worry, I'll be drinking all day Sunday and then Monday night for the Ravens)

That's a bummer...just like with overactive kids, the key is tiring them out (which I see from your later post, you did!). Glad lastnite worked out ok with the new crate!:) It gets better...sometimes slowly. On the CT puppy saga, Lexi woke us up in the middle of the nite again. She was doing fine on her own until we took that darn crate away:rolleyes: But at least it was only once...after I let her out, she settled down again...

1.gif1.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Those numbers are lookin better and better! Thanks, Kel!:D

Good Saturday morning, Funatics!

Grocery shopping and gym on my agenda...oh joy...

It is disgustingly hot and humid here...cold front coming in later and bringing nasty storms with it. They're even throwing around the T word:eek:

My chatty shadow has gone to stay with her Dad for a week...YAY for peace and quiet! LOL!

Have a good one, all! Catch yas later!:)

It is disgustingly hot and humid here...cold front coming in later and bringing nasty storms with it. They're even throwing around the T word:eek:

My chatty shadow has gone to stay with her Dad for a week...YAY for peace and quiet! LOL!

Ugh, good luck with those storms. We are going to get hit by the same front this afternoon. Went from 20% chance of rain to 100%. Calling for hail as well. Cass just took Vasher on his lunch walk (god he is so spoiled) and I hope to get him on one before the storms hit. At least it's bringing some cooler temps.

Ugh, good luck with those storms. We are going to get hit by the same front this afternoon. Went from 20% chance of rain to 100%. Calling for hail as well. Cass just took Vasher on his lunch walk (god he is so spoiled) and I hope to get him on one before the storms hit. At least it's bringing some cooler temps.

Yeah, that is one massive front! There are tornado warnings in NY right now (next to the CT border), and this isn't even the front. Think I better get my shopping done pronto! We had a tornado (F5!) hit our town in 89...scariest thing I've ever been through:eek: Good luck to you guys...get that boy exercised as much as possible;)

Hiya funatics!! Geesh the day is flying today, had a bunch of errands and busy work and the rain is starting now, just made it home! It is hot and sticky to the max here so for sure we got more storms on the way!! It's beer thirty:D Or maybe wine o'clock still pondering lol!

I hope the north front passes for all of you without anything severe it sure is bigger than ours!!

Chris, we had a houdini fence digger too, my little Anna girl:) I had to line my fence with gravel, they won't dig too long in gravel it hurts lol...she did get trained to stay away though, it does take time for them to get older and then they all settle down...it's so worth it, promise:)

CHEERS to Saturday and 11 more till we go, thanks Kel!!!:D

Yikes!:eek::eek: Watch out for those storms! Stay safe...:)

Those pesky storms must be everywhere! We're expecting heavy rains too, right about game time:( (USC Gamecocks v. East Carolina Pirates.) That outta be a soggy mess! ;)

Well we avoided a power outage with yesterday's storm but it was pretty bad for about an hour. And we had another great night from Vasher last night. Put him in his crate at 10 and didn't hear a sound from him all night. We were actually woken up by the cats this morning :rolleyes:

Enjoy this first Sunday of football!!!

Well we avoided a power outage with yesterday's storm but it was pretty bad for about an hour. And we had another great night from Vasher last night. Put him in his crate at 10 and didn't hear a sound from him all night. We were actually woken up by the cats this morning :rolleyes:

Enjoy this first Sunday of football!!!

yay for Vasher !

Archived