PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Viva(you are up early), Taylor and Funatics! BRRRRRRR....it is only 34 here this morningwinter-7650.gif Had to turn on the heat.

I am staying inside today...too cold for me out there!

Hi Ready! Yep, woke up just a wee bit early this morning! No problem, just got moving a little early! Pretty chilly here today too... but temps will be back in the 80's by the weekend!:D

Linnie and Vegas, Thanks for the welcome back. I decided not to post pics of my home remods here on cc, but will have them on my camera. I may not post too often, but have to confess I am a lurker. :p

I brought my suitcases from the garage and have laid my clothes out for packing. Lots of long sundresses. I can't wait.

Hiya Portia! Looking forward to seeing your remods on the ship! I've got the "cruise staging) room already started too:)!

Hey just my friend from crazies just Lambie ask me she drive in BR where my town she wave from us when bus yestreday my friend was crAzies on the conquest last week but she got off yestreday:D

Lamie waved at you as she pass through your town! Did you wave back at your friend? Did Lamie have a good cruise?:)

Thanks. Right now, I find myself in a unique situation. We may start getting along real well which would mean an enjoyable cruise. PLUS, if she is moving to Tampa, we BOTH know that we couldn't persue our relationship(:D) any longer and we would be able to go our seperate ways with dignities intact. That would be the plan, anyway...:o

Hey Pizza... I don't usually add my 2 cents to matters like this.. but I feel compelled to... I am personally VERY well acquainted with someone who is bi-polar... my ex-sister in law.. and she was the sweetest, most wonderful person when she was in her "good" phases, which could last for weeks or even months.. which would lull you into a false sense of reality that maybe "everything was good from now on".. but inevitably things would change - usually quicker than you could flip a switch - and then all hell would break loose including fights, blow ups, lost jobs, cops, you name it... so that being said - just tread lightly.. of course we all hope nothing for the best, but that includes wanting to make sure you have a GREAT time on vacation!

Hey just my friend from crazies just Lambie ask me she drive in BR where my town she wave from us when bus yestreday my friend was crAzies on the conquest last week but she got off yestreday:D

TC was on that cruise, too! She posted a pic of Lambie on FB:)

OK. I did some more shopping today. I'm done, just ready to pack and board the ship.;)

Good for you!:) You're ahead of me, for sure!

Archived