PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya funatics! Omg, I needed to laugh so bad and I can always count on you guys LOLOLOL on today's catch-up!!

Keeping you in prayers Lynne, that is a good thing comparibly speaking!:)

And of course "Bob too"... Especially Bob!:p We'll play Can You Top Bob for prizes:eek::p;)

Ok funatics, I have a discount code for the cc store, a generous one (25%), thank you Laura!! Email me if you want it please!! Email is below!

Thank you my friend!! :)

Mornin all !

TGIF to all

John's bday cruise is 2 weeks from today---we leave on a 5 dayer on the Fascination out of Jax, it's also my friend Cynthia's bday. It will be fun

Nothing new here - time to start wash

All have a great day :)

Nice!! I haven't gotten to sail out of Jax yet, my closest port too, go figure:rolleyes::p

What day is John's b'day again?

I am so sorry Chris.. We debated on whether to get another pup but we said no.. We are always on the go..

Sending hugs your way as you work through your difficult decision!:)

I can understand that. I hope you don't hurt too much and It would be my honor to buy you and Cass a drink on the ship. I shall drink a Peps to that!:D

Thank you everyone! This is such a dificult time and your support means a lot to both of us. I don't know how I'm going to get through the afternoon. Part of me wants to go with Cass but I also know that I could never let him go if I went. I'm going to be a wreck this weekend and might not be around for a bit. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

..I'm sure if I would have stuck around longer and gotten more of the conversation it may have made more sense, but I wanted to get as far away form the DMV as possible....

I have no idea why a polar bear and cheese would ever come in close proximity, much less close enough to be licked. This was just a conversation I heard as I was walking past a couple today....

.....and on a side note ...not sure why I am sharing this but I have been urinated on by a monkey only after taking his banana... his owner assured my it was the lesser of the "two" ways the monkey could have acted out.

and having done a sea lion encounter I can definitely say that sea lion breath was bad , sort of a fish meets feet smell....

Yuck and yuck again!:eek:

Mornin all !

TGIF to all

John's bday cruise is 2 weeks from today---we leave on a 5 dayer on the Fascination out of Jax, it's also my friend Cynthia's bday. It will be fun

Sounds like a good plan! Dave's and my 1st cruise was out of Jax on the Celebration back in 04...I had to test the waters to make sure he liked cruising before booking a long one!;)

Thank you everyone! This is such a dificult time and your support means a lot to both of us. I don't know how I'm going to get through the afternoon. Part of me wants to go with Cass but I also know that I could never let him go if I went. I'm going to be a wreck this weekend and might not be around for a bit. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

We're all here for you whenever you're ready...hugs coming to you both...

Mornin all !

TGIF to all

Wished I was leaving in two weeks!:( Is Cynthia going on the cruise with you? If so, sounds like a find time..:)

68 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

68 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

67 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze:D

Chris and Cass, I will be thinking healing thoughts yours and Cass' way this afternoon. We are all losing the cute little one.

Hi Pizza! How's it going today? Those numbers are really moving fast now!:)

Continuing to send "hugs" your way!:)

Yuck and yuck again!:eek:

Sounds like a good plan! Dave's and my 1st cruise was out of Jax on the Celebration back in 04...I had to test the waters to make sure he liked cruising before booking a long one!;)

We're all here for you whenever you're ready...hugs coming to you both...

Hiya Linny! Hope you're having a good day! I was on the Celebration too... great way to start cruising.:)

Hiya Linny! Hope you're having a good day! I was on the Celebration too... great way to start cruising.:)

I had been on one cruise before...my ex & I took Kailee on the Big Red Boat when she was 4 (coupled it with a Disney trip). So I knew I liked cruising. Dave had never really been anywhere, so I didn't know if he would like it. Yup, he was hooked!:D

TGIF everyone! Boy this was a challenging week. 9/11 didn't help...that always takes a lot outta me. Anyone have any plans for the weekend? Nothing going on here. Dave has a reunion for his Salvation Army summer camp tomorrow...I passed on it;)

Cheers to Friday funatics!! And another week down WOOOHOO!!:D

Great news Lynne!!:)

Not much going on here this weekend, lots of house stuff to get done. There IS slug time on my agenda though, I WILL get it in there somewhere:p

Evening Floatie! Glad you made it home safely! Nothing much going on here this weekend either! Gonna run a few errands, but after that I'll just be kickin' back!:)

Hi all... They drained the cysts and said it looked benign.. TG...:o

That's excellent news!:)

Cheers to Friday funatics!! And another week down WOOOHOO!!:D

Great news Lynne!!:)

Not much going on here this weekend, lots of house stuff to get done. There IS slug time on my agenda though, I WILL get it in there somewhere

Sounds like my weekend...and I will get some slug time, too! We all deserve some of that!;)

Evening Floatie! Glad you made it home safely! Nothing much going on here this weekend either! Gonna run a few errands, but after that I'll just be kickin' back!

I feel a little slug party coming on!;)

Archived