PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Evening Breezers!

Oh Ward, that is so thoughtful of you to try to teach us how to be computer savy, however you might as well go watch paint dry if you think I understand :p

I spoke to Johna today, she's working on the details and I'll get back with her tomorrow. The big relief news of the day is my boss said "YES" I can take the last week of the month off! :D:D:D This is really good news considering all the deadlines fall at the end of the month!

I'm missing her Highness a lot lately, I've been back to work since May 1st so I haven't been baby sitting with her. Boy does that leave a big hole in the day, she is such a sweetie, I will have to go spend some time wiht her this weekend. MawMaw's need sweet angel baby hugs & kisses ;)

Evening T C! Hope you get those angel baby hugs & Kisses real soon!:)

LOLOL!!!! I'm joining your club girlies:eek::rolleyes: but thank you Ward!!!

Hiya babies, made it through this day and on to TGIF lol!!!:p

Tomorrow I have to head over to Orlando for a conference until Friday so I got packing to do!! BBL!:D

Hiya FLoatie! Safe travels to Orlando tomorrow and back home!:)

Dancing numbers info:

I was able to copy over a complete set of the dancing numbers with a grey background to my website. I will look later to try to complete the transparent background set.

To post the dancing numbers image from my website follow the information below:

Use the "Insert Image" button and insert the following url:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (dancing 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (dancing 1)

...just change the digit before the ".gif" to get that number

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (dancing 9)

so for instance we are 23+ weeks out so you would enter:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

and

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

into the "Insert Image" (separately of course) to get this...

2.gif3.gifweeks to go

I'm OK if you just want to take care of this yourself! Really don't want to usurp (sp) your responsibility!:D

Good morning all...heading out to take my daughter to have her gall bladder surgery...will be so nice to get her out of pain after 2 weeks.

Guy Fieri is on Rachel Ray...can't wait to try one of his burgers...mmmm!

Have a good day, all!:)

Hi Linda! Hope everything went well with your daughter's surgery.:)

GOODmorning floatie and the rest of y'all.

Feel your pain. In fact my whole body is in pain, friends bachelor party to include paintball, has me feeling the pain in my soon to be 40 body. Thank goodness im off the chiropractor in a couple ofhours.

Evening Pomme! Yep, advancing age and all the joys kinda suxs!:);)

Mornin all !

Such a bad t storm early last night ---terrible thunder and lightening. Beautiful outside now.

We didnt have to buy much new furniture when we moved, but I did buy an overstuffed chair and ottoman for the family room ---it's Cindy Crawford from Rooms to Go and it wasnt cheap. But I love it and it has held up very well I would like to get the matching couch, waiting for it to go on sale and Gretchen a little older.

The living room is "formal" my mom amd dad's furniture----French provincial ---wwe call it the drawing room haha.

Gotta play some ketchup, all have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Hope your day was good!:)

Hi all...thanks for the good wishes for Kailee...she made it through surgery fine, but is in a lot of pain...hopefully tomorrow will be better. And my younger daughter is sick with some nasty virus...gotta love motherhood. Is it really 23 weeks? And I forgot where I hid my gun:rolleyes::p

Haven't been on the main board yet, but was told they took all the VIFP threads and put them somewhere else....SCORE! I don't get why so many people all decided they had to start a NEW thread about this...was really dragging the Carnival board down.

Floatie, safe travels. Hope everyone had a good day!:)

Hi all...thanks for the good wishes for Kailee...she made it through surgery fine, but is in a lot of pain...hopefully tomorrow will be better. And my younger daughter is sick with some nasty virus...gotta love motherhood. Is it really 23 weeks? And I forgot where I hid my gun:rolleyes::p

Haven't been on the main board yet, but was told they took all the VIFP threads and put them somewhere else....SCORE! I don't get why so many people all decided they had to start a NEW thread about this...was really dragging the Carnival board down.

yay for your daughjter---my friend Cyn had hers out about a yr ago--- was hurting for a few days but not too bad 0 she said the worse part was the gas after.

Mornin all. hot hot hot here.

Ward you can come clean my house next please.

Have to go to the dr (again) tom am to see if my calcium levels are up and that means more blood work - groan.

Paper says rain all week but only in the evening - thnk it missed us last night.

Need some more more coffee,,,all have a great day :)

oops I forgot I ned a favor pls ----anybosy here good at finding people on the internet ?

I've tried google and facebook - no luck.....................any takers, let me know and I'll enail you with details..............thanks

Good Evening Breezers!

Oh Ward, that is so thoughtful of you to try to teach us how to be computer savy, however you might as well go watch paint dry if you think I understand :p

I spoke to Johna today, she's working on the details and I'll get back with her tomorrow. The big relief news of the day is my boss said "YES" I can take the last week of the month off! :D:D:D This is really good news considering all the deadlines fall at the end of the month!

I'm missing her Highness a lot lately, I've been back to work since May 1st so I haven't been baby sitting with her. Boy does that leave a big hole in the day, she is such a sweetie, I will have to go spend some time wiht her this weekend. MawMaw's need sweet angel baby hugs & kisses ;)

TC, I heard back from Johna yesterday via email. I confirmed that yes we are adding you to the booking. She said CCL was down all day for her, so hopefully she can get her done today.

Glad the surgery is behind Kailee, Linny, prayers up for a pain free recovery now!

Yup I'm singing Willy's song again guys, out the door for Orlando, yuk on the traffic over there, I am spoiled rotten!! See yas tonight!!:D

yay for your daughjter---my friend Cyn had hers out about a yr ago--- was hurting for a few days but not too bad 0 she said the worse part was the gas after.

Thanks, Dox! Yeah, apparently they pump you full of air:eek:

Have to go to the dr (again) tom am to see if my calcium levels are up and that means more blood work - groan.

Paper says rain all week but only in the evening - thnk it missed us last night.

Need some more more coffee,,,all have a great day

Good luck with the blood work...how's the pneumonia?? I cannot get rid of my cough...so annoying!

Glad the surgery is behind Kailee, Linny, prayers up for a pain free recovery now!

Yup I'm singing Willy's song again guys, out the door for Orlando, yuk on the traffic over there, I am spoiled rotten!! See yas tonight!!:D

Thanks, Floatie! Hope all goes well for you today...I hate high traffic areas:eek:

Good morning all...going to rain here later on thru tomorrow morning, then hopefully nice for a bunch of days. We have had the most changeable weather here for the past few weeks...getting a bit annoying:rolleyes:

Kailee is still sleeping, so not sure how she's doing yet...hopefully better than yesterday. Liz is still feeling miserable.:( Sometimes working at home is no walk in the park:rolleyes:

Morning all! Taking a quick break to ketchup and say hi. Vasher was a champ at the vet last night. Little guy even fell asleep twice. Then he let me get a good night's sleep and wow what a difference that makes (I was really dragging yesterday). There's nothing like a 5 am wakeup to go pee in the pouring rain though :o.

Ugh, I just realized we're going to miss the Raven's/Steeler's game the Sunday we come back from this cruise because our flight doesn't get in until 7. At least we'll make it back in time to hit stadium traffic leaving Baltimore :rolleyes:.

23 weeks doesn't sound too bad. Next weekend will be only 5 months away!!! Almost seems crazy for how long we've had this thing booked.

Morning all! Taking a quick break to ketchup and say hi. Vasher was a champ at the vet last night. Little guy even fell asleep twice. Then he let me get a good night's sleep and wow what a difference that makes (I was really dragging yesterday). There's nothing like a 5 am wakeup to go pee in the pouring rain though :o.

Ugh, I just realized we're going to miss the Raven's/Steeler's game the Sunday we come back from this cruise because our flight doesn't get in until 7. At least we'll make it back in time to hit stadium traffic leaving Baltimore :rolleyes:.

23 weeks doesn't sound too bad. Next weekend will be only 5 months away!!! Almost seems crazy for how long we've had this thing booked.

It seems like forever when we booked..:cool:

Thanks, Dox! Yeah, apparently they pump you full of air:eek:

Good luck with the blood work...how's the pneumonia?? I cannot get rid of my cough...so annoying!

Thanks, Floatie! Hope all goes well for you today...I hate high traffic areas:eek:

Good morning all...going to rain here later on thru tomorrow morning, then hopefully nice for a bunch of days. We have had the most changeable weather here for the past few weeks...getting a bit annoying:rolleyes:

Kailee is still sleeping, so not sure how she's doing yet...hopefully better than yesterday. Liz is still feeling miserable.:( Sometimes working at home is no walk in the park:rolleyes:

pneumonia is much better thanks

hope your daughter feels better soon

Need some more more coffee,,,all have a great day :)

Not certain where you read that I cleaned anything voluntarily... But if you insist.. you need to get the righ tmental picture.. think Bull in a china shop with a really bad head cold so... there will be plenty of sneezing and ... biological "juice" left behind.....

If that wasnt enough I have a nack for rearranging things in an alternative logical order... for instance all red items will be placed on the highest shelf, all yellow will be placed on the dining room table, and anything that has a streak of blue in it now belongs in the attic!

BTW... did i mention i dont really clean, just tend to move the dirt around some and tend to cause more mayhem and pandemonium. For my services I get paid in lasagna and cans of silly string.

Where and when should I come over?:D

Ha!! You might as well tell me in french..:eek::eek:

ok if you insist.....:D

Danser nombre d'informations:

J'ai pu copier sur un ensemble complet des numéros de danse avec un fond gris sur mon site. Je vais regarder plus tard, pour essayer de terminer l'ensemble sur fond transparent.

Pour afficher l'image danse numéros de mon site web suivre les informations ci-dessous:

Utilisez la fonction "Insérer une image" et insérez l'adresse suivante:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/0.gif (danse 0)

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/1.gif (danse 1)

... il suffit de changer le chiffre avant le ". gif" pour obtenir ce numéro

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/9.gif (danse 9)

Ainsi, par exemple, nous sommes 23 semaines + de telle sorte que vous entrez:

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif

et

http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/3.gif

dans le "Insérer une image" (séparément bien sûr) pour obtenir ce

Archived