Need Help on Aft Cabin Choice

Please help me out. I need to choose 2 aft cabins on the Jewel.One for myself and one for my DS and BIL. They will use the balcony alot more than myself so I want them to have the best choice. Right now I am trying to pick 2 out of 8168 8170 81272 and 8672.They do not have to be side by side.Which on would have the best balcony for my BIL who likes to veg on it alot. We have never had Aft cabins before and some people seem to like the corner aft best. Would 8168 be consider a corner aft:confused: Would he have obstructed view from this and be better off in one of the middle aft such as 8172 :confused: Also on the deck plans it looks like there is a space between 8170 and 8172.Is this some kind of hallway:confused: Thanks for any help......................Pat

If 8168 is available grab it quickly! It is a corner aft - we were on the JOS in April in 1100 and our friends were in 8168. It was a great cabin with a sizable balcony.

Archived