What exactly is included?

I am trying to figure out what drinks are actually included on the Carnival Freedom.

I know to take a water bottle to fill up at tap - do I do this only in my room or is there other places to do it?

Pay: Alcohol, wine, beer, pop(soda), bottle water

FREE:????? and please list where you get it.

Thanks,

I haven't been on the Freedom, but on Fascination and Elation it was as follows;

Fill up water near the buffet areas as they have water, lemonade and tea (all free).

Coffee for sure in the morning and possibly all day- but I only drink it in the morning.

You can also have juice for free in the morning. At the buffet area's they have orange juice and guava (I think??) and then in the dining room they've got grape fruit, apple juice and some others too I believe!

You used to get free cappuccino and espresso in the MDR, but from the threads I've been seeing...not sure that's free anymore!

hope this helps!

I am trying to figure out what drinks are actually included on the Carnival Freedom.

I know to take a water bottle to fill up at tap - do I do this only in my room or is there other places to do it?

Pay: Alcohol, wine, beer, pop(soda), bottle water

FREE:????? and please list where you get it.

Thanks,

At the Lido buffet you will find coffee, hot tea, iced tea, sometimes lemonaid, sometimes fruit punch, water, and in the morning juices....all for free.

Any alcohol you pay for. speciality coffee you pay for, soda you pay for...you can also bring a "reasonable" amount of soft drinks on with you. We always bring a 12 pack of soda per person and a 24 pack of water.

Archived