Rosedale on Robson

Hello, we are flying in to YVR and considering using our timeshare and staying one night pre-cruise at VI at Rosedale on Robson.

It's located at 838 Hamilton St. Does anyone know how far it is from the airport or if this is close to Canada Place?

Any feedback on the location or the hotel/condo would be greatly appreciated!

I know it quite well, I watched it being built from my office. Not a bad location on Robson St., lots of places to eat, Star bucks close by, Rossie's on Robson a pub style restaurant is on the ground floor. Being a time share you will have slightly different finishes from unit to unit but you know all about that. The only complaint I have ever heard is that the elevators are a tad slow. But it is a hotel that I often recommend.

A cab from YVR is about 35 mins and $35. You can take the Canada Line from YVR to Vancouver Center Station and walk about 6 blocks...all level...and will cost $8.75 (CDN) pp. Canada Place will be about an 11 block walk or a $10 cab ride. You could take either the Canada Line or SkyTrain to Waterfront Station but one way or another you are going to be walking close to 9 blocks and be paying $2.50 each for the ride...net savings for two....$5...you decide.

Thank you for the info!

The room will only cost $20 and even adding on the cab fare, the total to stay for the night will be $55 + the transportation to the pier. And we'd need to pay that anyway when flying in the same day, so, I think it sounds like a good deal cheaper than a hotel room nearer the airport.

Archived