Bamboo Beach Club Ocho

needabreakcanada

Hi Canada, we just returned from cruise and this was our second time at the Bamboo Beach Club. The first time was a lot of fun and we had excellent service. This time not so much. We booked this through Carnival and paid about $55 per person. They group you into a party of about 20 and two hostesses accompany you on the bus from port and serve as your servers all day. For some reason ours thought we were with a different group. We had to literally beg to get any food or drinks. They also have a fee for service bar which I went to just to get some water. I tried to break a $20 and the bartender told me to come back a little later when she could get some change. I went up there later and she had a cash box full of singles. Apparently they did this to several others and we wondered if they thought most folks would drink so much of the included beers and rum punch they would forget about their change. Not sure. And the beach chairs were old, dirty and basically broken. Definitely wasn't worth the money paid.

Archived