Spring Break on 8 day Legend?

LindaKE

Would you expect to see many spring breakers on the Legend's or Liberty's

8 day Western Caribbean (to Panama)? I'd like to go in the spring but not if there will be a lot of spring breakers or children. (I've read that longer cruises don't have as many, but is 8 days enough to call "longer"?)

My family is going on the 8-day Legend cruise again and I would definitely recommend it because the extra day makes a big difference. Actually, you don't see any kids around. You see different people of all ages from my experience. See you March 9th, 2006.:)

We were on the 8-day Legend during Spring Break 2003. There was a moderate amount of kids but not nearly as many as one would expect for a holiday sailing.

For some reason, the 8-day sailings get an older crowd with lots of repeat cruisers. We are considering the 4/10/06 Legend sailing also. It's selling for a good price too. I like the Legend better than the Glory anyway.

Lou

We're stuck cruising over spring break every year, since my sister is a teacher and her schedule doesn't allow her to take off any random week. We were on the Legend March 27th through April 4th this year...and even though there were a lot of kids on the ship...there weren't as many "spring breakers" as I've witnessed in the past. Nothing like those who were on our past cruises. We're considering the Legend for next year's spring break as well.

Loved the ship. :) Loved the staff. :) Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. :)

Archived