Details about the Metro Center on the Pearl

lola4795

I never hear much about the club for teens, the Metro Center. Is it teens of all ages? What do they have to offer? Is there a cover charge? Is there a charge for food/drinks?

From what I can tell, there isn't much info out there. If there is, please point me in the right direction. :)

Does anyone have teens who have been to the club? What did they think?

I never hear much about the club for teens, the Metro Center. Is it teens of all ages? What do they have to offer? Is there a cover charge? Is there a charge for food/drinks?

From what I can tell, there isn't much info out there. If there is, please point me in the right direction. :)

Does anyone have teens who have been to the club? What did they think?

http://cruises.about.com/od/norwegianpearl/ss/norwegian_pearl_9.htm

Teens, ages 13-17 have their own Metro Center- with the look of a graffit-covered New York Subway- also on Deck 12 complete with an air hockey table, jukebox, dance floor, touch-screen jukebox and computers and a juice bar.

Age-appropriate planned activities are provided throughout the cruise.

The Teen group is free to come and go to activities as they please. There is a Camp Director for Teens, but they are more of a coordinator an less of supervisor.

There are Microsoft Xbox gaming consoles, disco nights, socials, movies and DJ facilities.

Archived