Thinking about an aft wrap on the Valor...

Counsel

... we are preplanning our 2014 cruise and thinking about the Valor out of San Juan. I love all the ports! St. Thomas, St. Kitts. St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Marten . Sounds wonderful!

I wanted to surprise my DW (who loves balconies) by booking an aft wrap. Looking at some of the other sites (********************), it looks like I would want a room on the 8th deck as the lower ones (6th and 7th) appear to NOT be very private from above.

I would appreciate any input anyone would have...

Thanks!

Bruce aka Counsel

I've never been on the Valor, but have been on the Destiny, Victory and Freedom. Had the deck 6 aft wrap on all three ships. Didn't really have an issue with privacy. If you're standing at the rail then people from higher decks can see you, but if you're not then they can't see you.

The cruise out of San Juan is awesome. You're going to love it. Did it on the Destiny and the Victory and the Fascination years ago.

Archived