New Orleans taxis

I am a large man with limited mobility and can not get in/out of the back seat of a car.

If you are flying in, you will be able to get a cab that is a minivan or SUV.

If you need, i use a limo company that has vans and other vehicles.

Let me know if I can help.

We are driving in for a Dec 1 cruise.

We have DRURY booked for two nights pre-cruise.

Would like to take taxi from DRURY to snug harbor & return etc.

And not have to hassle with parking and too long walks from parking.

I can walk short distances with my cane.

Do you think I can use power chair to get from DRURY to

Muriel's Jackson Square or should I use taxi?

We are driving in for a Dec 1 cruise.

We have DRURY booked for two nights pre-cruise.

Would like to take taxi from DRURY to snug harbor & return etc.

And not have to hassle with parking and too long walks from parking.

I can walk short distances with my cane.

Do you think I can use power chair to get from DRURY to

Muriel's Jackson Square or should I use taxi?

Durry is on Poydras between.Barone & Carondelet. Walking to Muriel's would be a nice hike without a power chair. I would definitely cab it.

Same goes for Snug Harbor. Definitely cab it. If you can walk short distances, the cab can let you out in from of both locations. So all you will have to do is walk from the curb to the door. If you are a large enough guy that you still needs a mini van, where ever you go they can call for one.

A buddy of mine weighs something like 450 lbs and can barely walk. Wehave done this for him before.

Hello, there. I just wanted to tell you for all of us who are planning trips to your city that your giving answers to everyone in a wonderful manner. Thank you!!!

I have 2 questions: the limo company you recommended on another thread has different webaddresses than they say to contact them. There was one comment asking if they were closed. Any info

there?

Other question: I posted asking for music venues which take reservations---it's on the New Orleans thread near the top. I'm guessing you didn't see the thread or didn't have info.

Anyway, thanks for your quick, concise info.

Cruzin Lady

Hello, there. I just wanted to tell you for all of us who are planning trips to your city that your giving answers to everyone in a wonderful manner. Thank you!!!

I have 2 questions: the limo company you recommended on another thread has different webaddresses than they say to contact them. There was one comment asking if they were closed. Any info

there?

Other question: I posted asking for music venues which take reservations---it's on the New Orleans thread near the top. I'm guessing you didn't see the thread or didn't have info.

Anyway, thanks for your quick, concise info.

Cruzin Lady

The limo company is aconfidential Limo. The woman I always deal with is Kyle. There telephone number is 504-897-3000. There are others down here, but I use the all the time. The website is below.

http://Www.aconfidential.com

As far as music venues who take reservations, Sorry, I am not up to speed on that. I do know that House of Blues has a lot of things going on. And I am pretty sure they take reservations. Another source would Be gambit magazine's music site. It is

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/music/Section?oid=1222776

Hope this helps.

Archived