Arrival. Please talk me through.

swabs

Thought we were all in Business Class, sorry about that, it was a surprise to us, did not ask for an upgrade. But no doubt we will all meet at Rome as the Heathrow and Gatwick flights arrive at much the same time. There are only a few Members on the Roll Call for this cruise on the other Thread. Incidentally, my other half is not anticipating wearing a tie, but is taking a jacket, just hope this will be appropriate as we are new to Regent.

Actually, I ought to have mentioned that BA lounges often offer a free facial/shoulder massage in the adjacent spa. If you have time, that's a great way to start your holiday, especially if you have just had a stressful journey to the airport. Not only that, but if you're flying Business on your return, you can also make use of the Arrivals Lounge and shower and change before progressing on your journey. If you're just on a European flight, then that's probably a bit OTT, but if you have onward flight connections or have a lengthy drive ahead of you, it's quite good to take the time to gather your thoughts and ease yourself back into the real world! If we've had an early start to fly home, we've sometimes slept the whole way back and then enjoyed a more leisurely breakfast in the Arrivals Lounge before heading home.

Have a wonderful time everyone - I'm sitting at home with a nasty cold thinking that a beautiful Mediterranean cruise would be just the ticket right now ;-)

Archived