Destiny to/from San Juan

jeff f

I have a question regarding the Carnival Destiny. A friend of mine was on this cruise recently. She boarded in San Juan and returned to San Juan. She seems to believe that some passengers boarded for the first time in Aruba, thus making their roundtrip Aruba to San Juan and back to Aruba. Is it possible to join a cruise in the middle of the itinerary? I have never heard of this and checked the Carnival website for information. It shows the cruises as San Juan to San Juan.

Thank you in advance

I have a question regarding the Carnival Destiny. A friend of mine was on this cruise recently. She boarded in San Juan and returned to San Juan. She seems to believe that some passengers boarded for the first time in Aruba, thus making their roundtrip Aruba to San Juan and back to Aruba. Is it possible to join a cruise in the middle of the itinerary? I have never heard of this and checked the Carnival website for information. It shows the cruises as San Juan to San Juan.

Thank you in advance

On Destiny passengers can do Aruba to Aruba, Barbados to Barbados or San Juan to San Juan. At certain times of the year they also offer Aruba to San Juan, San Juan to Aruba or Barbados to San Juan

Here is a link that will help explain

http://www.carnival.com/Ship_Detail.aspx?shipCode=DE

Ok I see the schedule and I am booked leaving SJuan on the 29th. What would it take to leave Barbados instead or Aruba instead. Do they hold your cabin. How do you switch???

I would love to start somewhere different that SJ.

Help Help Help. I see the schedule but who do I call.

BH

I will be boarding in Barbados on 18 may > It my second trip but then I live in Barbados. For this leg up to 60 persons can board as that is our limit . These are held for us I guess it the same for Aruba.

It is mostly locals like myself plus others who come mainly from UK and join ship in Barbados. For me the advantage is no airfare plus it just a walk on no long lines or waiting. These spaces can fill up fast and at some times they are all gone but there should not be a reason why you could not join in Barbados once there is space and you can get here a day in advance as boarding time is 10.00 am

Archived