RCI Freedom vs. Celeberity Reflection

tizzylizz

Please direct me to the correct place for this question if I'm in the wrong area.:)

Otherwise, we are basically down to these two ships...before making our final decision.

Freedom is a Western itinerary and Reflection is an Eastern itinerary. Price is just about the same for a seven day on both lines. One will be about the middle of April and the other middle of May.

Which ship would you cruise?!? First carribean cruise for a 50 something couple.

Thanks! Lizz

Please direct me to the correct place for this question if I'm in the wrong area.:)

Otherwise, we are basically down to these two ships...before making our final decision.

Freedom is a Western itinerary and Reflection is an Eastern itinerary. Price is just about the same for a seven day on both lines. One will be about the middle of April and the other middle of May.

Which ship would you cruise?!? First carribean cruise for a 50 something couple.

Thanks! Lizz

I cannot wait to go on the new ship Reflection....but since it will not be here until December, there are no reviews to read or pics to see....:eek:

I cannot wait to go on the new ship Reflection....but since it will not be here until December, there are no reviews to read or pics to see....:eek:

Oh, wow, my TA said it was a new ship...but, I didn't realize it hadnt cruised yet!

Oh, wow, my TA said it was a new ship...but, I didn't realize it hadnt cruised yet!

I believe it starts heading over here in October/November..

If you go on their website, they have some pretty good prices right now. Do you live in..or...around Miami or do you have to fly?

With all things else being equal, I'd probably take the Reflection. I've been on Freedom and a Reflection sister ship. They both offer quite a bit, but I though that the Celebrity ship was a bit nicer and more adult-oriented.

Archived