OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

I was waiting for you or blondie to pipe up on this quote, but Im not sure is following the thread or not... How about Barb and Judy what have we heard about those crazy ladies joining us ? OMG they are soooooo funny !

If when you say blondie you mean Betty, I don't think she is joining us on this one, although will continue to "nudge" her. Barb and Judy have not decided either way as yet, but they took about a year to be "nudged" into the hawaii one, so I will continue my badgering :D And yes they would be a blast to cruise with again !!!!

Am thinking I want to finish my deosit so I can pick cabin. Want to stay in same one for both legs so no packing and unpacking ;)

If when you say blondie you mean Betty, I don't think she is joining us on this one, although will continue to "nudge" her. Barb and Judy have not decided either way as yet, but they took about a year to be "nudged" into the hawaii one, so I will continue my badgering :D And yes they would be a blast to cruise with again !!!!

Am thinking I want to finish my deosit so I can pick cabin. Want to stay in same one for both legs so no packing and unpacking ;)

That's what I was worried about too. I'm so glad I paid the deposits off, I didn't want to take any chances and end up with 2 different cabins or way up front like I did for Hawaii.

Very interested in booking this cruise for both legs. The only hang up is the $50 penalty for cancelling. February 2014 is so far away, I'm not sure I want to risk losing the $100 total if I have to cancel.

Vitality this is how I look at it... I book the reduced deposit, and then if something happens and I cant go, I would ask to apply it to a futurebooking through the Group Agent we are using. Dont forget they have the group rates they offer us with amenities, BUT they also offer bookings through them for all cruises at cruise line published rates. Early Saver, Past Guest,Fun Select Military or whatever rate you normally use.

I also know that barring serious injury or death I am going on these trips, but if I have to cancel, I would either have the travel insurance or EVEN IF I DONT and I have to cancel before travel insurance, its 100. bucks and thats it and I don't sweat it. Not that 100. isnt a lot of money because it is, but I also think we all have to take rishs in life and this is just something Im comfortable doing.

I can pretty much guarantee you, you wont be sorry booking with such a fun group. I do hope you decide to join us. If so give Kathryn a call and she will take good care of you.:D

That's what I was worried about too. I'm so glad I paid the deposits off, I didn't want to take any chances and end up with 2 different cabins or way up front like I did for Hawaii.

Robin; I didn't realize you were so far forward. I guess when we were doing the cabin crawl, i got so turned around that I didn't know I was at the front:eek:

I will def be doing full deposit within the next month :D

Robin; I didn't realize you were so far forward. I guess when we were doing the cabin crawl, i got so turned around that I didn't know I was at the front:eek:

I will def be doing full deposit within the next month :D

Then you must have been at our room. I think we had the most forward room for the crawl on the Spirit. :)

Amy- We would be willing to be a cabin crawl cabin on both legs. I realize it is a LONG way off. But we are almost ready!!!

Then you must have been at our room. I think we had the most forward room for the crawl on the Spirit. :)

Amy- We would be willing to be a cabin crawl cabin on both legs. I realize it is a LONG way off. But we are almost ready!!!

Thats awesome Bob Thank You !! Will you be bringing the 5 gallon jug of Rum Punch again ? LOL.... Those aft pool passengers certainly were happy when I started serving the leftovers weren't they ?

Thats awesome Bob Thank You !! Will you be bringing the 5 gallon jug of Rum Punch again ? LOL.... Those aft pool passengers certainly were happy when I started serving the leftovers weren't they ?

Indeed they were!! Not sure what we will serve but it will be tasty. Trish will see to that!

I still cant get over how much fun we had with everyone. Meeting many for the first time in person and feeling as though we have known you for years..

We enjoyed the experience of Hawaii and the excursions but I think we has much more fun on the ship and all the gret get togethers we had.

I still cant get over how much fun we had with everyone. Meeting many for the first time in person and feeling as though we have known you for years..

We enjoyed the experience of Hawaii and the excursions but I think we has much more fun on the ship and all the gret get togethers we had.

Amy- I quite agree! We had a blast in Hawaii but we also had 10 days on the ship to get to know many. But we did not get to know everyone. I took so many pictures on Cabin Crawl day of folks visiting our room. I don't know them all. But I am willing to give it another shot!

Plat Bob,

Where you doing the trivia just before the horse racing? Hanging out with some friends we met, the few degrees of something. Such a small world. we had money on #5 retiree

Amazing !! Did you two seriously not meet? I guess this means I have to do a better job at our meet and greets from now on AND Dan you and Kelly have to show up for LRC we did intro's a couple times there and that is really how we gotto know and sit and chat with so many...oh and there were free drinks served there several nights and.....we added to the game a little with the first five out of money had to drink or something like that to get rid of my extra liquor.

DANNO I EMAILED YOU BACK.

P.S. LET ME SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAILING ME THAT SHIP MY GRANDKIDS ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH IT IN THE POOL, I KIND OF SHRIEK EVERYTIME THEY SAY "LOOK G- IM SINKING YOUR BOAT" BUT i LET IT GO:eek:

Dan you and Kelly have to show up for LRC we did intro's a couple times there and that is really how we gotto know and sit and chat with so many...

OK, we bought some of these dice and are practicing. I like this game.

To all the Nautical Freedom Lovers. (N F L ), since we live here in Florida, we will be driving to the port. The big ole crew cab can take many over to the local stores for the last minute mixers. Kind of like the Rite Aid parde for the Haiwaii group. Flying in can be tough, so just offering to help running to get the non fly items.

Next up, Ship Ups the items of not wanting the airline fees, we will bring them to the hotel at the night before party. Just another beeny for our friends.

I'll remind everyone again closer to sailing date.

Dan you and Kelly have to show up for LRC we did intro's a couple times there and that is really how we gotto know and sit and chat with so many...

OK, we bought some of these dice and are practicing. I like this game.

To all the Nautical Freedom Lovers. (N F L ), since we live here in Florida, we will be driving to the port. The big ole crew cab can take many over to the local stores for the last minute mixers. Kind of like the Rite Aid parde for the Haiwaii group. Flying in can be tough, so just offering to help running to get the non fly items.

Next up, Ship Ups the items of not wanting the airline fees, we will bring them to the hotel at the night before party. Just another beeny for our friends.

I'll remind everyone again closer to sailing date.

OMG Dan you have just said that to the wrong person !!!! Do you all remember how much stuff I had for the group give aways ???? Well actually we flew SW so we were ok but dang the suitcases all 6 were at the max weights for carry on and checked.

The Rite Aide parade was fun wish you were there with us. I do have to say though it would be much nicer to have wheels to bring stuff back to a hotel instead of carrying it all on foot.

We never made it for the Rite Aid parade, but did the Hard Rock instead. Sorry we missed it :( Will def be there for the next one ihn Ft Lauderdale

Thinking of all in Colorado with the fires, Duluth area with the flooding, interior B.C with the flooding and rock slides, and everyone else having a spat with Mother Nature. She sure is nasty when she gets mad :eek:

Happy-Canada-Day.jpg

Hi Sandy! I was just wondering how you are getting along with your knee? My pt hasn't measured my bend in a week so I am not sure what it is but I am going to ask him to measure it this week. They tell me I am doing great. I no longer use a cane or anything when I walk. I am no longer in any pain, but do still have some stiffness in my knee. The only problem I have is sleeping at night. I have tried a couple of different sleep aids and took the new nyquil zzzzquil last night and finally got some sleep, but I was on the couch, so tonight I am going to take another dose and try sleeping in the bed. Take care and I hope you are doing better.

Leila :-)

Hi Sandy! I was just wondering how you are getting along with your knee? My pt hasn't measured my bend in a week so I am not sure what it is but I am going to ask him to measure it this week. They tell me I am doing great. I no longer use a cane or anything when I walk. I am no longer in any pain, but do still have some stiffness in my knee. The only problem I have is sleeping at night. I have tried a couple of different sleep aids and took the new nyquil zzzzquil last night and finally got some sleep, but I was on the couch, so tonight I am going to take another dose and try sleeping in the bed. Take care and I hope you are doing better.

You are doing much better than I am. I'm still not able to bend it more than 90 degrees, there's still swelling with a lot of stiffness and some pain. I'm using a cane and I know I'm keeping my leg stiff when walking instead of walking "normally". The last couple of nights I've woken up around 2 a.m. with my knee aching so I think I'll have to start taking the pain med at night instead of just a couple of Tylenol. It's discouraging. :(

Plat Bob,

Where you doing the trivia just before the horse racing? Hanging out with some friends we met, the few degrees of something. Such a small world. we had money on #5 retiree

I don't believe we were at that particular trivia contest. We did make some of them... we both enjoy trivia. We mostly hung out with the other couple we traveled with (they are not on CC despite my best efforts!). We did make it to probably 50% of the LRC roundup events. We have since bought some LRC dice and actually played at our monthly couples poker get together. Alas... did not win there either. But will keep trying!

You are doing much better than I am. I'm still not able to bend it more than 90 degrees, there's still swelling with a lot of stiffness and some pain. I'm using a cane and I know I'm keeping my leg stiff when walking instead of walking "normally". The last couple of nights I've woken up around 2 a.m. with my knee aching so I think I'll have to start taking the pain med at night instead of just a couple of Tylenol. It's discouraging. :(

I too tend to keep my leg straight when I am walking and I have to keep telling myself to bend my knee. I just can't get a good nights sleep. I tried sleeping in bed last night but didn't sleep well. I can't get my knee in a comfortable position in bed. Our mattress is firm so that is probably why. Hang in there, soon you will be able to bend your knee even more.

Robin--e mail me your e-mail address--I lost it--so I can ask u some qustions. I just booked the 2nd week of the cruisea nd Rita going to book too--we are getting cabins next to each other on empress deck----rebared@satx.rr.com Lenore