OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Also, my real name is Shareese. Sorry for my lack of introductions earlier.

LOL Ok now Iwill say OFFICIALLY WELCOME SHAREESE !!! Sometimes people are very reserved about sharing their names or other info, so I just figured you wanted to get to know us LOL.

Im Amy and my husband is Austin. Im Amy Serson on FB if you want to hit me up over there feel free. A bunch of others FB also:D

Leila - how are things going? Six weeks post surgery for me now and a big improvement in just the last week (finally!! Thank heaven). I'm at 100 degrees, almost no pain, although my knee is still somewhat stiff. Saw the doctor today and other than having to wait probably another month before I can drive, I'm doing well. :D

(Sorry everyone, I know all this knee stuff isn't cruise related.)

Edited by Luckysll

Good afternoon everyone! Here's something to look forward to:

185811_1426700247709_1713525_n.jpg

Katheryn has submitted ES form to carnival requesting price reduction. As soon as I hear from her I will post! Any drop in price is always good, more money in my pocket instead of Carnivals:)

Leila - how are things going? Six weeks post surgery for me now and a big improvement in just the last week (finally!! Thank heaven). I'm at 100 degrees, almost no pain, although my knee is still somewhat stiff. Saw the doctor today and other than having to wait probably another month before I can drive, I'm doing well. :D

UMMMMM IT TOTALLY IS CRUISE RELATED !!!! NO WALKIE NO CRUISEY LOL

Good afternoon everyone! Here's something to look forward to:

185811_1426700247709_1713525_n.jpg

Katheryn has submitted ES form to carnival requesting price reduction. As soon as I hear from her I will post! Any drop in price is always good, more money in my pocket instead of Carnivals:)

SWEET PIC !!! I think you have to be fully deposited though and not reduced deposited.

UMMMMM IT TOTALLY IS CRUISE RELATED !!!! NO WALKIE NO CRUISEY LOL

SWEET PIC !!! I think you have to be fully deposited though and not reduced deposited.

My deposit was fully paid a few weeks ago:DSo I'm good to go!

Edited by ramrax4

Leila - how are things going? Six weeks post surgery for me now and a big improvement in just the last week (finally!! Thank heaven). I'm at 100 degrees, almost no pain, although my knee is still somewhat stiff. Saw the doctor today and other than having to wait probably another month before I can drive, I'm doing well. :D.

Hi Sandy. I am doing better myself. It is five weeks post surgery for me. At therapy they finally measured my bend and the therapist said I would be disappointed. I said just tell me what it is, and he said 115!!! I almost cried. I have no pain just some stiffness still, but that is from the scar tissue. The therapist can pop it loose in spots but I haven't been able to do that myself. I don't press as hard because I know my incision is still tender. I saw my doctor tuesday, and he said I was doing well and could start driving, but I haven't done that yet. I think it will be hard to get in driver side since it was my right knee that was replaced. I am glad to hear you are doing alot better. My cousin had his right knee replaced six weeks ago and his left knee done yesterday. NO WAY I could have done that. Take care, and fellow cruisers on here, sorry we talk about our knees...we are just getting healthy for our next cruise!!!:-)

Hi Sandy. I am doing better myself. It is five weeks post surgery for me. At therapy they finally measured my bend and the therapist said I would be disappointed. I said just tell me what it is, and he said 115!!! I almost cried. I have no pain just some stiffness still, but that is from the scar tissue. The therapist can pop it loose in spots but I haven't been able to do that myself. I don't press as hard because I know my incision is still tender. I saw my doctor tuesday, and he said I was doing well and could start driving, but I haven't done that yet. I think it will be hard to get in driver side since it was my right knee that was replaced. I am glad to hear you are doing alot better. My cousin had his right knee replaced six weeks ago and his left knee done yesterday. NO WAY I could have done that. Take care, and fellow cruisers on here, sorry we talk about our knees...we are just getting healthy for our next cruise!!!:-)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well (including all of your knees!!!) I had the pleasure of meeting Amy and Austin last week in NYC! We had a lovely lunch and spent some time getting to know each other a little better (in person!) before this sailing! Have a Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Beautiful day here in Southern Ontario! :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well (including all of your knees!!!) I had the pleasure of meeting Amy and Austin last week in NYC! We had a lovely lunch and spent some time getting to know each other a little better (in person!) before this sailing! Have a Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Beautiful day here in Southern Ontario! :)

OHHH I'm so jealous, you got to have lunch in NY and with Amy and Austin to show you the city! You must have had a great time, never a dull moment with Amy around. Some day I'll make it there too!

Edited by ramrax4

OHHH I'm so jealous, you got to have lunch in NY and with Amy and Austin to show you the city! You must have had a great time, never a dull moment with Amy around. Some day I'll make it there too!

Actually we only got to have lunch with Jill and Jonathan and their children Joel and Jocelyn, but it was total fun and I loved Jill just like I knew I would....Isnt this dang internet thing so amazing how we bond with people we havent yet met in person, but the instant we do its like we have known each other forever ??? AMAZING. Love ya Jillville !

Robin - GIRL If you and Robert make it to NY we will tear up the town ok well city. After we left Jill after lunch we walked to Central Park then went back to our room for a little bit, the heat got me I rested for an hour or so then our other friend Mary came in on the train from CT where her son lives (she lives in Orlando) and we didn't stop for a single minute !! Satursday we did 10.36 miles on our feet. OMG we were loving it At about 4pm we stopped just long enough to go for mani/pedi and then went back and got dressed for dinner and a broadway show and continued right on into the night. :D

I don't know if this will work...but this is Amy and myself when we met for lunch! Amy, I need to get a pedometer too..as I am certain we walked 20 miles in the two days we were there!

Nope..did not work...I was hoping to post a picture of us...oh well...maybe if someone can tell me how to do that!

Received an email from Kathryn today and I got a $64 price reduction for the feb 8 sailing!

So of course I realize that I give up the cc group amenities by doing this but since we are booked so far out there's a good chance the prices will drop further and I would rather pay less for the cruise than receive the small obc being offered so for me it's a great trade off, let the price reductions begin:D

Lucky you Robin...nothing like the feeling of saving on a cruise :D

I won't be on here to much for a while...Dad's in hospital and sis and I have to take turns sleeping over at their apt with Mom. She is 81 and can't be left alone. At the same time, we are trying to pack them up to move to "assisted living" on the first of Aug....Hopefully this situation doesn't mess up the move, because then they would be seperated, and that would most likely kill them both :(:(

Please..some happy thoughts for them from my cruise friends would be awesome :)

Received an email from Kathryn today and I got a $64 price reduction for the feb 8 sailing!

So of course I realize that I give up the cc group amenities by doing this but since we are booked so far out there's a good chance the prices will drop further and I would rather pay less for the cruise than receive the small obc being offered so for me it's a great trade off, let the price reductions begin:D

We got the same price reduction--she e-mailed me last Friday:)

I won't be on here to much for a while...Dad's in hospital and sis and I have to take turns sleeping over at their apt with Mom. She is 81 and can't be left alone. At the same time, we are trying to pack them up to move to "assisted living" on the first of Aug....Hopefully this situation doesn't mess up the move, because then they would be seperated, and that would most likely kill them both :(:(

HAPPY THOUGHTS coming your way:)

Susan so sorry to hear about dad's health issues. I too hope that this doesnt cause a delay in their getting into assisted living. I know you have been trying for that for so long now. I agree the being separated part would be a lot to overcome for them. I hope it all comes together for you soon my friend. {{{HUGS}}}

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's so difficult trying to deal with all those issues. Sending thoughts and prayers for healing and peace.