Freedom Cabin 7250

pbasciano

We were in 6252 directly below 7250 and we loved the location! DH and I love being forward in the ship. We don't mind the walk to the back of the ship for the Lido buffet, comedy show lounge and in our case the MDR. If you have difficulty or pain walking, you may want to reconsider the location. We had rough seas due to Hurricane Rina, but never really had any issues with excessive movement, as is sometimes noted regarding either end of the ship. It also is fun to watch the staff in the wings of the bridge. We were in a "hurry" to leave Cozumel due to the impending storm. We ended up leaving late (maybe due to late return of an excursion?). The officers were pacing back and forth, arms crossed, watching the pier below for the late passengers, I take it. The Freedom is a beautiful ship and we loved the cruise - our favorite thus far, in spite of never making it to Panama!! Hope you enjoy the cruise!! :)

Thank you for the information and pointing out the walking distance. Never would have considered that- although it probably will not bother us all that much. Glad to hear that the motion was not all that noticeable as we have been more mid-ship on our prior cruises and that is indeed one of our concerns. Thanks again.

I have to say, there definitely was more motion in the aft of the ship as we still were sailing wihtin the outer bands of the hurricane. DH and I use stairs and walk as much as we can. The front is close to the show lounge. Also a quick elevator ride up as far as you can and then the stairs one deck up right into Serenity Area - our favorite spot!! The gym is also a quick ride up on the forward elevators. Very quiet, too.

Archived