Room safes

Hi

Me and my boyfriend are travelling on carnival victory and we were just wondering if anyone knew the size of the in room safes, also how they worked and how much they cost?

Many thanks :)

They are small ..enough room for your money, jewelry wallet.....and free (in every room)

I do not know how the Victory ones work..someone else will know.

The safes are about the size of a typical hotel safe. Some have a keypad entry while others will use a card with a magnetic strip to open. Bring along a used up gift card or other "throw away" card to use. The safe has a habit of sometimes demagnetizing the card so you don't want to use your S&S or CC. Oh and they are free to use.

In room safes on all Carnival cruise lines are at no additional cost. They are approx. 8" tall and 14" wide. They tend to be deep enough to hold wallets, passports, iPods and iPads. They operate through the use of your sign and sail card and a four digit PIN. Hope this helps! Fiancé and I are getting married on the Victory in March of 2013!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The safes all seem to be the same size on all the ships, only difference is whether there is a key pad or you swipe a credit card. We were recently on the Triumph, and we were able to get an iPad, Kindle Fire, two smart phones, passports, wallets, and two cameras with room to spare. I just had to stand the iPad up against the back wall of the safe.

Archived