Blue Lagoon Hours

shannonrt3

We will be in Nassau Saturday December 15th on the Carnival Breeze from 1pm to 8pm. I was looking into booking the Blue Lagoon. We will have two 14 yr olds with us. Does anyone know the hours of operation? (I couldn't find it on their website, and awaiting email response) I'm wondering if this will be worth the $$

We will be in Nassau Saturday December 15th on the Carnival Breeze from 1pm to 8pm. I was looking into booking the Blue Lagoon. We will have two 14 yr olds with us. Does anyone know the hours of operation? (I couldn't find it on their website, and awaiting email response) I'm wondering if this will be worth the $$

I just copied this from their website. Their ferry times are terrible even if you were in earlier. I wanted to do Blue Lagoon each time I was there but felt it wasn't worth the $$ with the time I would get on the island with the ferry's running every 2 hrs.

The boat departure dock/check-in area is located at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal (One Marina Drive), which is the only building between the two bridges on Paradise Island. It is within 5-10 minutes walking distance of several major hotels on Paradise Island and is located across the street from Atlantis. We recommend that you check-in 30-minutes before your departure time.

Our boats depart for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Our boats depart from Blue Lagoon Island at: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.

If you were lucky, you could catch the 1:30pm ferry, (doubtful though since its 1/2 hr away from the port) over to the island but would only be there for 2 hrs before you could catch the last ferry at 4pm.

I bet they would get more business if they ran more ferrys.

I just copied this from their website. Their ferry times are terrible even if you were in earlier. I wanted to do Blue Lagoon each time I was there but felt it wasn't worth the $$ with the time I would get on the island with the ferry's running every 2 hrs.

The boat departure dock/check-in area is located at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal (One Marina Drive), which is the only building between the two bridges on Paradise Island. It is within 5-10 minutes walking distance of several major hotels on Paradise Island and is located across the street from Atlantis. We recommend that you check-in 30-minutes before your departure time.

Our boats depart for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Our boats depart from Blue Lagoon Island at: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.

If you were lucky, you could catch the 1:30pm ferry, (doubtful though since its 1/2 hr away from the port) over to the island but would only be there for 2 hrs before you could catch the last ferry at 4pm.

I bet they would get more business if they ran more ferrys.

Wow, thanks. Definately Not worth it!

Archived