Rick Steve's Discount

zaban3

In want to book a tour of the Vatican from Through EternityTours. I have the Rick Steve's Rome book which states that there is a 10 percent discount for those who have the book. Does anyone know how to get this discount while booking online? There is a place to put in a promotional code.

I don't know, but I would imagine that the discount would only be given to people producing the book at the point of sale at the Vatican. Otherwise, it would be wide open to abuse. How would they know you actually have the book?

In want to book a tour of the Vatican from Through EternityTours. I have the Rick Steve's Rome book which states that there is a 10 percent discount for those who have the book. Does anyone know how to get this discount while booking online? There is a place to put in a promotional code.

Robin,

Which tour are you booking?

I just realized that while I am all set with the cruise ports, I haven't finished all my DIY Rome itinerary!

Why does work have to interfere with vacation planning?! Lol. I need to start thinking about what we want to do each day in Rome.

Archived